I Told Her I Was Gay [BoyxBoy]

Start from the beginning

I watched them from a distance, finding myself dragging my feet just to watch them for a little longer than normal. Okay, yeah. I know. That sounds vaguely creepy - alright, stalkerish, I get it. That's a thing.

I just... was planning the right time to make a move, okay? It wasn't anything perverted or gross! It wasn't. I just wanted to... get her attention in the right way. Wait for... something, to happen, I guess. I don't know. 

Okay, so maybe I don't know how to make a move. Whatever, it'll come to me. And it's not like I'm entirely clueless, or whatever.

I got the whole, joking around and pushing closer bit, just... Tyler was always joking about how I got all spluttery and nervous when it came to girls, which really wasn't false information? Anxiety can be a cruel mistress. I just had to wait until I felt confident enough. I'm sure by then... she won't totally have moved on and gotten married. Really, it'll be any day now. Any day.

And uh. Tyler's my best friend, in case you were wondering. The same jackass responsible for my hair probably looking absolutely messed up at the moment. Thanks, Tyler. Well, there goes the thought of trying to chat to her today. No way with the state my hair was probably in. Maybe tomorrow. Or, you know, the weekend. Chicks dig the weekend, right? 

Yeah. Except, I have a test Monday, so maybe, next weekend. That sounded like a plan.

I turned my attention back to Cassie and Damon, picking my phone out of my pocket so I could glance at them out of the corner of my eye without seeming like I was full out staring at them. It really wasn't as creepy as it sounds, promise.

Thank God Tyler wasn't here to see me like this, or, anyone noticing for that matter. I've started to take extra precautions since that one girl from my science class gave me a funny look, hence the phone trick, and if she could notice, I really, really didn't want the two I kept glancing at to notice.

Who knows what Damon Steele would have done? 

The thought of him finding me, creeping on his friend, with his fucking arms like small tree trunks? No, thanks. I sucked in air at the thought, trying not to make a face, and turned my attention nonchalantly over to them once more, acting as though I was working out a neck cramp from staring at my phone.

See? I have my tricks.

Cassie was brushing her brown hair back, making a face at Damon, amusement glittering her expression. Damon just snorted, making a comment that made her reply with a quirked eyebrow. Damon went all dramatic like then, sighing and huffing and making her laugh, say something else with a nod. 

Screw every other superpower, because all I wanted right then was super hearing. Whatever made her laugh, I wanted to know, write down and never forget, just like every other little piece I've gathered on her. 

She was a cheerleader - yeah, I know, perfect, just like I said. She wasn't the head of it or anything, but in my opinion, she should have been, I've seen her flip exactly once, and it was the most perfect flip I've ever seen. Not that I'm an expert, when it comes to flipping, but she just... did everything so damn perfectly. 

She also goes to science club on Thursdays after school. She passed every challenge or test with flying colors. She already knew how to parallel park - she was sincerely, one hundred percent, perfect.

I remember one time being paired up with her in math, and I swear the only reason I got an A was because of her. She was easily the most intelligent, pretty girl I knew. The best of the best. And she didn't even try to make me feel bad about the answers I didn't know, she just smiled and explained and I pretended I got it, because I had been way too busy staring at her smile to focus on the words coming from her mouth.