Chapter Two - Alleviation

En başından başla

"Pleasure to see you again, Y/N." His smile was so contagious.

"Evening, Dalton," I said and giggled at this formal greeting that was going to go down a naughty path in a minute. "Have you had a good night so far?"

He shifted and leaned against my door frame close enough for me to feel his breath. "I figure it will be much more memorable soon." Once again, I found myself hopelessly swooning at his blazing eyes. "Are you sure you still want to go through with this... plan?"

"Yes. Now come in before someone sees us-"

"I think you have to understand what you're gettin' yourself into. You remember what I told you I could do to you."

Though I loved his suave personality, I countered his ego to lift myself upon his level. "You sure do talk the talk, Dalton."

Charlie chuckled lightly, glanced both ways for students and proceeded into my dorm room lit only by moonlight. Our bodies were highlighted and shaded with silver shadows, making us unified by appearance and soon by bodies. He gripped his tie knot, loosening it modestly as he rotated around to close and lock my door.

"Well, in that case..." he began. His voice lowered to a velvety tone. "Take off your shirt."

Disobeying him, I remained still, smoothed my uniform of a navy blue skirt and white dress shirt, and kept my eyes fixed on the back of his head. "I thought you were going to drive me crazy. You seem to have misinformed me," I declared with disappointment.

Untroubled, Charlie swiveled around and approached so close to me that our foreheads met gently. He finished removing his tie and tossed it onto my desk maintaining our intimacy. His gruff, whispering voice was an immediate turn-on. "Oh, I will." After unbuttoning only one button from his shirt, he continued his command, "Now take it off."

Obeying only certain demands of his could be interesting so I unbuttoned my top unhurried, breathing delicately from my mouth. I sought to tease him while I had the chance tonight. This should get him riled up - a consequence of his constant flirting over the weeks.

Seconds passed until he began savagely unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom up. His warm hands were so close to where I craved them to be. My breathing instantly quickened with his and I found myself matching his pace. Buttons were rapidly coming undone until we reached the middle button. I let him have the award of undoing it but I caressed his hands and - damn - they were they comforting.

We were left with one shirt and heavy breaths between us when he brought his hands to my cheeks and mine to his collar. I'll finally see right now if he kisses like he flirts - pleasantly irresistible.

Then it happened. My mind didn't have to imagine this moment anymore.

His lips were unified in movement and in benevolence with mine - no battle for dominance. They felt gentle and consolidating. I knew in this instant I wouldn't get enough of him in one night. Coupled with his lovely kisses were his amiable hands that touched me not like I was fragile, but like I was fancied. Every second was heavenly.

Sooner than I appreciated, Charlie broke the kiss to pursue my jaw. The warmth of our cheeks seemed to simultaneously warm my body up with a fulfilled sense of serenity. He so delicately kissed and kissed from my jaw trailing down to my neck. This decision proved to be a rewarding one.

Every sensation felt newly explored with Charlie. I clutched the back of his neck as he approached my collarbone which I had never had kissed before but immediately knew it was my weakness.

Sliding my bra strap aside to make way, he kissed a part of my shoulder that reacted so pleasurably to his lips it sent a shock of ecstasy rippling through me. Determined to hold back any moaning, I inhaled sharply, biting my lip after.

Charlie breathed on me and insisted, "Just let it out. Don't tease."

I was so intrigued by what he might do or say if I defied him that I tried teasing him, feeling my confidence start to rise. "Make me."

Instantaneously reconnecting his lips with mine, I realized I had changed his demeanour entirely with those words. The kisses became rough and ascendant, mesmerizing me. Charlie's hands squeezed my hips and pulled me even closer than before with such perseverance. It took major willpower to conceal any moans or even whimpers from his assertive seduction.

My final straw was when he bit my lower lip briefly. I knew I was a fingertip or teasing remark away from giving him what he wants. Another plan to tease him blinked into my mind: go for the jugular.

"Naughty..." I whispered. Then I took this opportunity to target his jaw. I kissed softly to let him know to tilt his head. To my surprise, he yielded. So, I did everything in my power and with my experience to get this guy to become the 'seduct-ed' - even just for a victorious moment.

A deep, succulent moan from Charlie honored my ears. But, before I could relish in any of my glory, he had already impelled me onto my bed. I was gifted with the sight of him grinning as he said, "oh, it's on." The more disheveled he looked, the hotter.

I leaned up on my arms while he leaned down with his fists on either side of me. I kissed him once then hastily unbuttoned his shirt. While I wanted to tease him playfully, I couldn't bear to wait much longer at this rate. Once the shirt came undone, I urged him back up with my finger on his chest to take it off. He maintained strong eye contact with me as he removed it but dreadfully slow. I leaned back on my elbows to give him that beckoning glare up. "Hurry up, slick," I asserted.

The shirt was finally off when he retorted, "Trust me, Y/N, you're gonna want me to take my sweet, sweet time."

And with that, he tossed the shirt away and threw my legs aside, nestling in between.

~

Makin ya wait for that juicy part twoooooo

I hope that was good! It was a little bit of a challenge to write it because I've never done this before but it felt nice overall.

The second part to this will be out very soon, I promise!

Thanks!

Caroline