Living With The Gilbert's

I packed my bags, surveying everything I had in the school backpack that I enchanted to be able to hold a elephant, if I wished. So basically my entire room was packed and ready to go. Oh you want to know how I did this huh? Well that's easy, I'm a witch. A 199 year old 15 looking witch. And my best friend is a vampire with a power. Yep we are epic, that's why we formed a club.

''If you don't hurry up I'm going to kick you out of team epicenes'!,'' I said, ready to get out of this stupid house.

''OK OK I'm coming!,'' she shouted. I rolled my eyes and took my back pack down stairs.

I was not looking forward for the drive there.

Rosalie came down the stairs, carrying like 7 luggage bags.

'' What are you doing?,'' I said, eyeing the bags.

'' Um carrying my bags to the car like a normal vampire?,'' she said.

'' No, your carrying atomic bombs in there, I swear you are,'' I accused her.

'' Well I need a lot of things,'' Rose complained.

I snapped my fingers and the bags floated into mine, and I zipped it up. It still felt like there was nothing in it.

'' Now we can go,'' I said, opening the door.

On the way there we stopped by some store to pick up the very reason for living, food. We were going to Mystic Falls, somewhere in Virginia, although I would rather go to L.A. Las Vegas. Now that would be some trip. I slipped away and found what I was looking for, monster energy drinks, my other reason to live. I picked it up and went by the gum isle. I picked up mint flavored and found Rosalie, and she instantly looked at me like I was some nut. I am so not a nut! That was a lie, I'm the biggest nut around.

''OMG you are so not getting that your going to be so hyper all the way there, I cant put up with you, I can barley put up with you when you aren't hyper!,'' Rose shouted, trying to snatch them from my grasp.

I decided to put on my Oscar winning pouting face.'' Its only gum, and a six pack of large monsters''

''Fine,'' she grabbed them from me and purchased the items. I went behind her and started fist pumping, the cashier laughing. And she didn't even turn around, sucker! I thought.

I was fist pumping until I slammed the door shut and we finally hit the road.

After a long boring hour Rosalie said it was my turn to drive. Well we will get there sooner then planned now, if I don't crash. I thought, switching seats with her.

''wait wont the cops pull us over because we are 199 years old and we look 14?'' I said, pulling my seat belt on.

''that's the fun part about being a vampire, compelling them'' Rosalie winked at me.

'' You do realize if I drive their will be deaths correct?,'' I asked her, narrowing my eyebrows.

She just gave me a look and I shrugged, pushing my foot all the way down on the gas pedal.

A couple minutes later the song 'what makes you beautiful' by One Direction came on and Rosalie, being as obsessed with them as she is started singing her heart out, not even noticing I pulled over and was staring at her. That girl is crazy. I thought to myself.

''What One Direction is awesome!,'' was her answer to my unspoken words.

We just started to ball out laughing.

At around 30 minutes after midnight a red and blue light started following us and I have Rosalie a ' I told you so look' and pulled over.

'' Please roll down your window more,'' the officer said, looking as if he won the lottery.