4.2

Beauxbatons, Dumstrang and Champion Selections                            

The next day came around quickly. After having to pack the last things an hour before the train leaves, was pursuing alot of stress.

Finally, 4 minutes before the train left, we luckily made it. After loading our trunks, and our pets, we finally found a compartment. Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet, and I was laying in Ron's lap, watching the trees pass by.
''Anything from the Trolley dears?'' The lady from the trolley asked. I shook my head smiling, and Ron and Harry stood up, walking to the trolley.
''Two pumpkin pasties please'' Harry heard a voice say. He looked up and saw Cho, a fourth year. He admitted she was beautiful, but not as beautiful as Ruby.
''Anything for you dear? The trolley lady asked.
''No I'm fine thank you'' Harry said and sat back down in his seat. I yawned and sat in between my brother and Harry. I stole a piece of Ron's Licorice wand, and he glared at me as I stuck out my tongue as he did too. Hermione sighed and dropped the Prophet on her lap.
''This is horrible, how can the Ministry now know who conjured it. Isn't there any security?''
''Loads according to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses'' Ron explained. I felt Harry's hand move from beside me, and I saw he was rubbing his scar.
''It's hurting again isn't it, your scar?'' Hermione asked.
''I'm fine'' Harry said, clearly lying.
''You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What happened at the World Cup and what you saw in your dream'' I said. He nodded, and begin writing a letter to Sirius. Hermione and I changed into our robes as we were at Hogwarts in 15 minutes. We changed, and I put my hair loose from my bun, and let the beach curls sway. I ruffled them, and Hermione and I walked out of the levitory, back to our compartement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at Hogwarts, and I was so starved, and so were Ron of course Harry and Hermione. After we were done, Harry and I threw both a piece of bread at Malfoy's head, as he turned around, Harry and I quickly pretended we were talking. When he turned around, we started laughing as Ron snickered and Hermione rolled her eyes playfully. Dumbledore stood up, and we all fell silent.
''Now we are all settled and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle, will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen'' Dumbledore was interuppted by Filch running in. He whispered something to Dumbledore, and ran off again. ''So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri Wizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the Tri Wizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contest are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Acedemy of Magic and their Headmistress, Madam Maxime!'' The doors opened, and there was a group of girls, all dressed in blue, and a little girl in a cute red turning suit. They walked in, and they swooned every boy at every table. Hermione, Ginny and I rolled our eyes, and we saw the boys all drooling.