His Love That Belongs To Her

Start from the beginning

But bhaiya.. How long..!?.. You said that, you have to take the auto to workshop.. And your friends are not available.. I don't want to trouble you anymore.. It's better that, I will walk.. I can take care of myself.. Pragya says and took hold of her handbag..

No madam.. I'm not going to listen to you.. Please sit inside.. I will arrange something for you.. saying so, he took the hand bag from her and helps her to sit inside comfortably..

She felt his distanced affection on her.. She smiled softly at him and said.. Okay, fine.. I will stay here.. But what are you gonna do..!?.. She asks..

We will wait for any vehicle.. I will ask them drop you near your home.. The man says, and Pragya nods at him..

"Why is it happening to me..?!
What I want.. Is not on my destiny.. What I didn't want.. Is stuck on my life..!.. How long I have to take this lonely journey.." she strikes her thoughts as a loner tears escapes from her eyes..

Swiping her tears, she wandered her eyes.. to check on the auto man, who stood in a distance and waved at a vehicle that was on their way.. Pulling the water bottle out from her bag.. she had a sip and noticed that there was only a few drops left over.. She then placed it back inside her bag..

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

>>>>> PAST <<<<<

ABOUT PRAGYA..

She is a final year PG student in English Literature..!.. She spent her childhood in an orphanage.. After the demise of her parents, she was sent to the orphanage by her relatives.. Where she was given the utmost love and care..

Her all time friend was books.. sometimes music.. she never had someone like very close friend to her.. As she was a reserved nature girl, her school mates and college mates found her boring, calm and quiet..

After her higher secondary school.. she was sent to Mumbai, for her college.. She was one the most brightest and intelligent student of her school.. Her good marks, gave her that life, where she was sponsored for the college..

With the help of her sponser, she rented a hostel and lived her days between college and hostel..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Pragya settles herself on the bed.. grabbing a pillow that was near, she placed it over her lap and rested her hands over it..

She twisted the switch and music hit her ears.. that mild music made her to relax, after having a hectic day in her college..

Just then, she heard a knock over the door.. She stepped down keeping the pillow aside..

Opening the door, she encountered her hostel warden, who stood along with a girl..

Pragya, this is Bulbul.. She is gonna share you room.. the warden said introducing the girl to her.. and as well as, she introduced Pragya to Bulbul.. The warden walked away, leaving the girls alone..

Pragya smiled looking at the girl with slight discomfort.. She welcomed her to get in and helped her with in carrying her luggage..

After closing the door.. Pragya saw Bulbul, who stretched her arms wide and layed back over her bed..

Pragya walked towards her and says.. This is actually my bed, yours is the opposite one.. she pointed towards it.. Bulbul sighs and sits straight.. I'm sorry.. I was little exhausted.. By the way.. I'm Bulbul Sharma..!.. she forwards her hand..