Liontari (Ryodari) x reader

Asked by QuestionMarkIDontNo

Y/N's POV.

It's been a long time since me and Lykos arrived at the mud whale I'm the same as Lykos but unlike her my emotions are taking longer to come back. There was one person who could give me emotions that was Liontari or also known as Ryodari either way he made me feel something no one has ever made me feel in my entire life LOVE when I was chosen to go with Lykos he objected countless times but I still went. Honestly he was the only thing keeping me living back then but now I have found another reason to live.

All of a sudden I hear screams I look out the window with Lykos and see numerous of children dead on the grass and soldiers from the Falaina Extermination. I look at Lykos and she looks at me we both nod and run to them I got there a little after Lykos and I see someone jump down and kick one of the bodies. I walk over as I hear the voice I instantly recognize who it was "is that who I think it is" Liontari say walking up to Lykos 'of course he wouldn't recognize me I'm wearing a cloak' I sigh as Liontari was talking I take off the cloak and he stops talking and stares at me.

Liontari' POV.

'It can't be I was informed she was dead' I thought as I stare at the figure in front of me "Y-Y/N is that y-you" I don't know why I stuttered probably because she is the one that made me feel again. As she nods I run up to her and laugh "oh my god I was told you were dead I guess you aren't" I say smirking as I grab her chin and make her look up at me "I guess we can both have fun here" I say then she shakes her head and I frown letting go of her. "What do you mean no the best feeling in the world is the feeling of killing someone" I say laughing.

She looks at me "no it is not....I thought you wouldn't have gave more of your emotions away but I guess you have all you love is killing people now and not me anymore!" She says and I stand there shocked at her words.

Y/N's POV.

'How could he' I thought as I stared at him then he yells at me "THATS NOT TRUE" I glare at him "YES IT IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MURDER" I yell back at him "THAT IS NOT TRUE I DO CARE About YOU" he yells back at me "PROVE IT" I yell forgetting the people around us. He then does something not even he thought he would do
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He Kissed Me. My eyes widen as he kisses me soon I melt into it and kiss back then I fell pain in my stomach He Stabbed Me. (JK Jk why would I put that in there honestly it's mean for my first chapter ;) plus I'm a nice Author-chan) During the kiss I hear someone clearing their throat 'way to kill the moment douchebag' as we part I look who it was and it was Lykos "sorry but he's the enemy now Y/N you can't be with him" she says mI look at Liontari and he smiles "I feel actual emotions I love it I'll stay here on the mud whale with my one and only" he say and he starts attacking the others that he used to be with soon they retreated. I hug Liontari finally all my emotions are back "I love you" I say and he looks at me "I love you too" I giggle hugging him little did I know as he was holding me.

His fingers were crossed.

Finished I hope you guys liked it the first ever chapter of the 'Children of the whale' oneshot if you want a part two to this one just ask and now I'm going to work of Ouni x reader honestly I'm excited I love Ouni. I know this chapter ended off with Liontari lying but do you guys remember what I said in the middle of this chapter I'm not a mean Author-Chan so if you want to know what ending I have in mind ask for a part two hope you enjoy this book bye. I just noticed how bad this was geez I wrote this last night and I was tired.