Chapter 17: In Shining Armor...

Start from the beginning

Mataro and guts were leading three of the Elite Four through the sewers beneath the Academy. While Mataro led, Nonon and Sangeyama held their noses with sick faces on, behind them, Gamagoori carried a large bag on his back.

Mataro: Hey, you wanted to get in unnoticed.

Guts: Guts! Guts!

Nonon: Figures the slacker's little rat knows about this place...

Sanageyama: Be thankful it's the smell that's attacking and not any of those COVERS.

Nonon: Shut up monkey.

Gamagoori: Silence! We need to be quiet!

Nonon: Your yelling doesn't help!

Sangeyama: Wait... You hear that?

The group stopped and heard the explosions overhead.

Gamagoori: I guess Matoi has made her entrance...

Nonon: Let's hurry this up, I don't want the trouble-maker to take all the credit!

Mataro: We're almost there.

_____

_____

Honnouji Academy Service Entrance

As COVERS slowly floated around the large garage, two shadowy figures dashed by each of them unseen.

Tsumugu: (whisper) Two more by the door.

Satsuki nodded and threw a rock away from the door, drawing the COVERS towards the noise.

Satsuki: (whisper) Now.

The two managed to rush into the service door and thus into the Academy.

Satsuki: The easy part is over. Now comes the most crucial moments...

Tsumugu: Right.

Both Satsuki and Tsumugu unzipped the back packs they had on and pulled out plastic explosives.

Satsuki: You know what to do.

Tsumugu: Let's get this done.

Both nodded to each other and dashed down different hallways deeper into the academy.

_____

_____

Honnouji Academy Schoolyard

Ryuko and Nui clashed in the center of the schoolyard, both seemingly evenly matched.

Nui: Wow, so fast!

Ryuko: I'm not done yet!

The fight between the two women grew more and more intense, the COVERS that were too close ended up getting shredded to ribbons.

Nui: Say, Ryuko... aren't you lonely?

Ryuko: What!?

Nui: You believed you were human, but inside you are the same Life Fibers you considered your enemy. So, who exactly are your allies? Who exactly are your enemies? Is there any human out there who can understand you?

Ryuko: Yes there is.

Nui: Huh?

Ryuko: *smirk* Being human was never about what you are, but who you are! It doesn't matter what I am! I have a group of friends and family who care about me and I care about them!

Nui: But-

Ryuko: Face it bitch, your mind games won't work on me.

Ryuko gained the upper hand and managed to kick Nui away from her.