• fabulae • roles •

Start from the beginning

background: goes to aglionby academy. he is the rich kid in the group, also the leader. he loves his car, which he has nicknamed the pig (for reasons involving noise level). it is a 1973 camaro, of which an image is at the top of the page. when he was 10, he encountered a wasp sting (which is fatal to him) and nearly died. however, he heard a voice telling him "You will live because of Glendower. Someone else on the ley line is dying when they should not, and so you will live when you should not." this is what sparked his interest in glendower. he met the greywaren, and the two became close friends. the quiet and the smart joined this group, and together they were the best of friends. his father is a congressman, and his sister possessed the ability and licence to drive a helicopter. however he doesn't like his father (though it isn't obvious), whereas with his sister he has a close, call-when-you-need-me bond. he built a home in an old manufacturing building, and allowed the greywaren and the quiet to stay with him.

requirements:

- 17

- intelligent

- two personalities

- one is fragile, dedicated, slightly eccentric and passionate who is an insomniac

- the other is charismatic, finding it easy to socialize and manipulate

- caring friend

• the greywaren •

he could intimidate even a piece of plywood into doing what he wanted

open

background: his father was killed by the gray man, though he hasn't been able to track down who this is

background: his father was killed by the gray man, though he hasn't been able to track down who this is. he has since been banned from visiting his old house, along with his two brothers. he is the middle child, the elder to an angel and the younger to a snake. he drives his father's 2005 BMW (6 series), using it most frequently for drag racing. he excels at latin but has no plans for his future, seemingly unbothered by the prospects. he develops a crush on the smart.

requirements:

- 17

- apathetic and irritable

- dangerous and confrontational

- compassionate towards friends and family (at times)

- essentially an asshole

• the smart •

it was nothing, but it was his nothing. how he hated and loved it. how proud he was of it, how wretched it was

open