d.

-

-

ten woke up around 10ish. he thought today would be a normal day. o boy was he wrong.

he did his morning routine. got dressed and headed downstairs. his father was surprisingly there at the table. his mom looked nervous sitting there too.
"goodmorning!" chirped ten.

all he got back was a nod from his father. he was about to walk to the kitchen when his dad called him.

"ten come sit down. we need to talk."

so many thoughts went through ten's mind. most bad. had they found out? about him being gay.

ten walked to the table and took a seat.

"son you are going to have to move out." his father said.

"w-why?"

was all ten could get out of his mouth.

"we know about you liking boys. for a while now actually. we thought it was just a little phase. but no it wasnt. and we cant raise a gay son."

"i-im sorry."

"oh ten. we still love you. but its better if you move out. you are also 17 going on 18 . we will still send you money every month."

ten's mother finally spoke.

"okay. i love you two."

"we love you too"

both his parents said.

"well eat breakfast and then hurry up and pack. we are going to drop you off at your new place."

his father said.

ten excused himself from the table and headed towards the kitchen. he couldn't believe it he's moving out just because of his sexual orientation. he opened the fridge and grabbed a bowl of strawberries. he ate 6 of them. then put them back. he made his way upstairs to his room. he grabbed a few bags. and started putting his clothes in. then pictures, chargers, etc.. he also grabbed his work bag with his uniform in there. he finished packing and he grabbed his bags. he headed down stairs.

"bye mom and dad."

"bye son."

ten then nodded and headed out the the house. he usually walked to work since it was only 6 blocks away. but now he had to take his car with him. he got in the car. which was an old 2010 black toyota camry. and headed off to work.