three

taehyung's pov:

"where are you, taehyung?" my mother asks impatiently as i stagger outside school, struggling to hold my gym bag along with my books. "outside school." i tell her. it was the end of the day and unlike many of the students here, i have to get picked up by my mother everyday after school.

"you know, it'd be way easier if i just walk home by myself like i used to." i mention as my mother sighs in frustration. "you know why we do this, taehyung. it's better to be safe than to be sorry." she tells me as i groan.

"there's really bad traffic i'll be a little late but i'm not far." she tells me as i hum in reply. after saying our goodbyes, i hang up and fidget with the straps of my gym bag.

i had tennis practice after school and so nobody else but myself was here. even though other students attended, they could walk home themselves and so they were long gone.

i wore nothing but my white shorts accompanied with a white hoodie and trainers along with my signature white headband i wrapped around my head as my bangs fell over the headband and were separated in the middle, i continuously checked the time nervously.

the wind blew against my skin gently and tickled my ears, the sound was calming. the whole view was peaceful.

i placed my gym bag on the floor and brought my phone out and began to take pictures of the captivating scenery. although there wasn't much to see, it still left me dumbfounded how breathtaking the view was.

"woah, you look really good." i turn around and meet eyes with a male. he had shimmering, soft blonde hair and a warm smile.

it was sehun, a family friend i've known for quite some time.

"thank you, sehun." i reply as i grabbed my gym bag and hauled it over one of my shoulders, my cheeks were stained a soft shade of crimson at the compliment. "why are you still at school?"

"detention." he tells me with a small smirk. "it was with jeongguk too but he needed to piss so i'm just waiting for him."

i hold my breath as i tighten my grip on the strap of my gym bag. "oh, jeongguk?"

"yeah, he should be here any minute now." sehun tells me with a perplexed expression. "what's wrong? do you not like jeongguk?"

"what makes you think that?" i ask uneasily as my attempts on trying to act casual fail miserably.

sehun shrugs his shoulders and shuffles closer to me. "did i tell you how good you look?" he asked with a grin that held scandalous intentions.

"yes?" i say. however, it comes out more of a question but i couldn't focus because i swear sehun's face was coming closer to mine. i couldn't tell, it was happening too slowly.

sehun's hands found it's place around my waist. "well, i'll say it again. you look really fucking good." he says barely above a whisper.

if my mother saw me now, she'd freaking flip. it wasn't that she was against homosexuals, in fact she's given me the odd prep talk about how it's okay to express yourself no matter the situation. she just prefers for me to focus on my studies rather than 'insignificant' things.

little does she know about the stuff jeongguk and i do.

"sehun...what are you doing?" i ask uneasily, we were in an uncomfortable proximity. our noses were unnecessarily close and anymore closer, and our lips would come into contact.

sehun snickered and licked his lips. "i'm just appreciating how good you look."

abruptly, he crashed his lips onto mine. his antics were just as aggressive as jeongguk's but the only difference was that there was no pleasurable sensation from our kiss.

he slipped his tongue inside my mouth as his hands reached down to squeeze my ass. paranoid that my mother or maybe even jeongguk would arrive, i quickly placed my hands on his wrist to get him off frantically.

"sehun, my mom can arrive any second." i tell him in between sloppy kisses. the feeling was absurd and i so desperately wanted to break away.

sehun sucked my own tongue with a great amount of force as i struggled to pull away from his lewd grasp. "we'll be quick and then—"

"do you guys have to be that close?"

sehun pulls away automatically and turns to see jeongguk standing impatiently, a few metres away from us. his current emotions were hard to read.

"fuck you, jeongguk. we were having the time of our lives." sehun shoots as he places his hands away from my ass and in his pockets.

"i could tell." jeongguk replied, he shot me a lethal glare as he continued walking. "let's go sehun."

"i'll see you tomorrow." sehun says accompanied with a seductive wink. he swiftly catches up to jeongguk as the two engage in conversation about god knows what whilst briskly disappearing down the sidewalk.

that fucking glare jeongguk sent me.

i couldn't tell if he was pissed or totally okay with it all. i mean, it's not like we're dating or anything like that.

i felt my stomach churn at the thought of him moving on from me and finding another fuck buddy.

that was the only thought that circled my mind.

as soon as my mother arrived, i entered the car not saying a word.

"what's wrong, sweetie?" my mother asks as i fiddle with the ends of my shorts. "nothing. i'm just tired." i mumble. it was partly true, i was drenched in exhaustion after the activities we did in tennis and because of all the goddamn thinking i've done which has mostly consisted of jeongguk.

but then, a sudden lustful thought forced it's way into my head.

i couldn't stop thinking about how hot jeongguk looked when he was mad. his glare was toxic, it was like he was staring straight into my soul. it was the type of glare to send you lethal chills.

and that made it even more freaking hot.

and not to mention how his touches were brisk yet soft, assertive yet sweet. just the thought of him drove me insane.

i felt a tight and painful feeling which automatically made me peer near my legs.

oh, shit i'm hard.

i quickly grabbed my gym bag to cover my erection discreetly as i stole a glance at my mother.

she was humming whilst her gaze was fixed on the road as it should be. unknowing to my situation, she turned the radio up slightly as i closed my eyes tight.

this is the worst time and place to get hard, taehyung.

"mom, can you pass by the convenience store?" i ask in attempt to buy myself some time.

"why?"

"i've got a migraine and it's killing me." i lie as i mentally scold myself for using the fact that my mother was so paranoid for me after the accident to an advantage.

"oh, okay. i need to get some things as well." she mutters as she continues to adjust the volume of the radio.

great, i brought myself a little time.

now i've just got to deal with my stupid boner whilst my mother shops.

what a fucking risk.

but a risk i was willing to take.

(a/n) okay but i'm not adding taehyung masturbating the next chapter is a time skip. also just want to make a formal apology to sehun for putting him in between taekook like imagine that askgjkgl