The next picture was what ultimately broke her heart.

There they were, in what looks like a corner of a room. Her legs was on Harry's thighs and she brought her middle finger up

and her brain took it as their message for her,

like a 'fuck you Taylor, you're a naive little fool.'

It offended her. To the point where she felt absolute physical pain to her heart but she ignored it.

She has friends to meet and work to do.

All throughout her day all she can hear is his voice flashing right on her mind. She had asked Harry if he wanted to come with her to a dinner with some friends as she doesn't want to become the third-wheel.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, the boys and I just need to attend a meeting. I wish I could come with you but maybe next time ..."

What a fucking liar!

and she's an absolute fool for believing him...for the third time.

"Listen baby-"

"DON'T!" Taylor snapped at him. "Don't call me that."

"Taylor listen," Harry stated "I didn't cheat on you. Kendall is just a friend. It's her birthday and I was invited. I couldn't turn her down. I just came there for an hour and left and head straight to the hotel I'm staying at."

His piercing green eyes stared at her blue ones trying to get a reaction but she kept her eyes staring st the blank space of the wall to keep her emotions in check.

Taylor couldn't help but scoff at that.

"You know what's making me mad?" Taylor askef him, he just fell silent. "You could've told me the truth."

"I did! I was in a meeting. It was cut short and..."

He suddenly noticed how disinterested she was about that... maybe he'll just elaborate on that when they got to talk with lesser emotions involve and of course without her in the hospital.

Suddenly an idea popped in his mind of how he can convince her that he is telling the truth.

"Look, I could call Kendall right now or Cara, she was there. I saw her there."

Harry reached for his phone but Taylor stopped him.

Silence fell upon them but not like the usual comfortable silence that always soothe them. This one is full of uncertainty and fragility.

And that scared the both of them.

"Aren't you tired Harry?" She whispered.

Harry was confused. Tired of what?

Taylor continued, "We've been going in circles all the time."

Harry knew where her words are leading them. He wanted to stop her. He doesn't want to hear it. Not now and definitely not ever.

The first heartbreak he had cast upon her was back in Cheshire. When she used to live there and they became friends then turn into friends with benefits. Months later she had admitted her feelings to him, and what did he do?

he kissed Emily, her colleague and what's worst is she saw it.

He knew she saw it but he didn't ran after her. Why? because he was wasted.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

For the first time ever since he stepped inside that room her blue eyes finally landed on him.

"I don't know Harry," Taylor said slowly, as if testing every word in her tongue before letting it out "I need time to think."

Harry had accepted that. He knew that she might need time. For God sake this has been the third time... The third fucking time he had messed things up between them. She had given him chances all the time but all he did was hurt her.

He just prays Taylor wouldn't give up on him because he doesn't know what he would do without her.

"I'll be waiting for you at home, rest well." Harry said before he stood up to leave and kissed her forehead. "I love you Tay, please remember that."

He left his world in that hospital room and his future in the hands of his girl.

•...•...•...•...•

harrystyles

Liked by taylorhill, joejonas, swiftstyles89, gigihadid and 1,255,411 othersharrystyles Thank you for all your love and prayers, Taylor and I and both of our family appreciate it so much

harrystyles Thank you for all your love and prayers, Taylor and I and both of our family appreciate it so much. H.

comments are disabled for this post.

unedited