Chapter 2

---------Timeskip--------

---------Nobody's POV-------

After a while, they arrived at the walls and Erwin told the soldiers to open the gates. As they entered, the towns people ran and crowed the soldiers asking if their children were alive. Some were either mad at the army for not protecting their children and some are happy that their children are either alive or has dies for humanity. All of the noise woke Y/N up from the slumber. As Y/N woke up, you looked around and saw all of the towns people shouting causing your ears to almost appear but you were able to stop it. Levi felt the weight from his back began to go away causing him to turn around only to see Y/N awake and the tired look on Y/N face made Levi blush and turn around to hide it. After his blush went away, he turned around now only to see Y/N 's face. He was about to ask what was wrong but Petra's father came up to him and when he saw Y/N on the horse holding onto Levi's waist and laying her head on his back, he got mad and started to storm over to Levi.

-------------Petra's father----------

i was talking to Petra and when i saw Levi, i decided to walk towards him about the upcoming wedding but when i saw another girl on the same horse as him leaning her head on his back while holding onto his waist , i got mad and decided to walk over to him, grabbed the girls arm and pulled her off the horse causing her to fall onto the floor hard. Everybody stopped what they are doing and turned to see what was going on. I turned around to face Levi, leaving the girl on the floor in pain. No one helped her up because they knew that Petra's father was rich and had power over them so they left her on the floor. "WHY DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRL ON YOUR HORSE?!?! IT SHOULD BE MY DAUGHTER ON THAT HORSE WITH YOU!! SHE'S THE ONE INJURED!! YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AFTER YOU FIANCE!!" i shouted at Levi. I turned around and looked down at the girl, lifted her up and through her on the floor again. I was about to punch her but i was stopped buy Levi. His eyes held anger.

-----------Levi's POV--------

I saw petra's dad storm over to me with an angry face while looking at Y/N. I knew this was going to turn bad. Before i knew it, he grabbed Y/N arms and threw her onto the floor. I was about to get off my horse, but Petra held me back not wanting me to get hurt. Petra's dad started shouting at me saying why do i have another girl with me on my horse and that i should be having Petra on my horse, but not Y/N. He then turned around to face Y/N, lifted her up and then threw her back on the floor. He was about to punch Y/N but i was able to stop him from doing so. Everyone was shocked on hoe Petra's father would hit an innocent girl.

Erwin walked up to Petra's father, escorted him away to talk to him.Once he was gone, i ran up to Y/N and held her in my arms. I turned her around to check to see is she was OK . As i lifted up her shirt, there was a big bruise forming on her back, turning purple. I held her in my arms and rode toward the castled to get medical help for her. Erwin looked at me and smiled a little and said that i could go. He would handle the things here. As i was riding towards the castle, I saw Y/N wince in pain as she tries to move. I whispered into her ear saying that she would be ok and that he is getting medical help. That seemed to calm her down because she relaxed into my arms as i smiled at her as we kept on riding to the castle. When we arrived, i quickly ran to the doctors asking for help. They took her out of my arms and brought her inside.

----------Back to the town---------

-------Petra's POV-------

As Levi rode to the castle with Y/N in his arm, i started to grow jealous and stormed toward my father who also held an angry face. I could tell he was panning something nut i did not know what is was. I turned and walked the other way of mt father, not wanting to deal with his anger. As i was walking towards my horse since we were getting ready to go back to the castle, I hear whispers from the towns people saying how Levi and Y/N would make a cute couple. I got pissed but ignored them as i continued to walk towards my horse.

--------Time-skip-------

--------still Petra's POV--------

When we arrived at the castle, i quickly walked toward Levi's office. As i opened the door, i did not see Levi any where. I even checked his sleeping quarters but he was no where to be seen. Then i decided to check the infirmary since i felt like Levi would be there. And i was right. As i entered the infirmary, what i saw shocked me. In front of me was Levi sleeping beside Y/N while holding her hand. But there was one more surprising thing, As i waked closer to Y/N, i looked at her and saw a pair of wolf ears on her head. Then something evil came to my mind. While she was still asleep, i gathered all of the solder,military police and people who still hates werewolf and led them to the infirmary. As i opened the door, i told them to be quite. As i led them towards Y/N bed, they all gasped and was whispering about Y/N wolf ears. The people who hated werewolf held anger while the military police had a fearful face. The talking seemed to make Levi to wake up.

---------Levi's POV-------

As i woke up, i looked around to see everyone in the infirmary. some held a fearful face while some were filled with hatred. He turned his head to see what they were staring at what i saw shocked me and Hatred,anger and betrayal started to build up inside me. ' Y/N is a werewolf? That can't be true! After all all of the werewolf dies during the was against them and us human! So how can Y/N be a werewolf? unless she was able to survive.' As i was thinking, Y/N started to wake up and as she sat up, she looked around her only to see me and everyone having a fearful face or has hatred in their eyes. As she was looking around wondering why everyone was looking at her until Petra came and handed her a mirror. AS she took the mirror, she looked at herself and her eyes started to widen. A few seconds later, everyone started to shout at her saying that she was a monster and she does not belong here or even deserve to live. She held a fearful face as her eyes started to tear up. i wanted to help her so badly but o was frozen. Y/N couldn't take anymore and ran put of the infirmary crying. I snapped back to reality once i realised that it didn't matter what she was, i still love her. I got up and was about to run after her until Petra held me back saying that Y/N needs space to calm down. I still wanted to go after her but Petra's grip tightened around me. I finally gave up and sat on the bed think that it was is fault that he couldn't do anything and was hoping that she was ok and the military police had not captured her yet. I started to tear up buy i held in in as i was thinking about what i could've done to help her. ' I'm so sorry Y/N.... I couldn't protect you '

----------Y/N POV---------

As I ran out out of the infirmary, i could get the words that the shouted at me out if my head. Those hurtful words that i did not want to hear again in my life.

'Monster'

'Freak'

' You don't belong here'

'You should just die'

' outcast '

All of those words and phrases did not get out of my head. As i continued to run, i made out out of town and was almost close to the gate but i bumped into someone. As i looked up, i saw a man who was wearing a military police uniform and that got me scared so i turned around and was about to run but the guy took out a cloth and covered me mouth and nose with it. I did not know what was happening but all i remembered was blacking out....

What is going to happen to Y/N? will Levi find out what has happened to Y/N? Will Petra's evil plan work out or would Levi find out what petra's plan was and will he be able to save Y/N from being executed because no one would back her up? We will find out soon

To be continued...

A/n: I hope you liked this second chapter. i was able to finish this chapter before i go to sleep so it might be a bit bad since i was tired. so i hope u enjoy this chapter.