Jace cleared his throat before he glanced at me. "Did you text Dylan that you're with me?"

He carefully stepped on the gas to accelerate the car and started to drive us on our way back to Prive.

Umiling ako. "Sandali lang naman tayong nawala," sabi ko na lang.

"I want to drive you home tonight..." he said with slight hesitation. "Can you text him that I'll just take you straight home tonight?"

Lumingon naman ako sa bintana at napapikit ng mariin bago tahimik na minura ang sarili. Huwag kang bibigay agad, Zarina!

His offer was very tempting. I wanted him to take me home tonight, but I also didn't want to be rude to Dylan. He was the one who invited me to be with him. It was already a huge disrespect to Dylan when I went out with Jace for a while and talked about us without telling him.

"No need," pagtanggi ko. "Dylan will take me home. Siya ang nagsama sa akin dito kaya siya ang dapat na mag-uwi sa akin."

Jace became silent when I rejected him. I turned to look at him to see his expression and saw that his jaw was clenching repeatedly like he was trying to control himself.

Agad din naming narating ang Prive at hindi pa naihihinto nang maayos ni Jace ang kanyang sasakyan nguit nakita ko nang papalapit sa aming gawi si Dylan.

I quickly unbuckled the seatbelt and went out of the car to show myself to him.

"Zarina!" Dylan looked so relieved when he saw me got out of the car. "Where have you been?"

Narinig ko naman ang pagbukas-sara ng pintuan bilang hudyat na lumabas si Jace mula sa kanyang sasakyan. Nadirekta sa kanya ang atensyon ni Dylan.

"Kasama ko lang si Jace," sagot ko naman. "Pasensya na kung hindi ako nakapagsabi sa'yo. Nag-alala ka ba?"

"Hell, yes, I did!" He didn't think twice. "I was looking for you all over the club. I asked Andie's girl to look for you inside the comfort room but you weren't there. Good thing that one of my friends saw you and told me that you were dragged by Jace out of the club."

Sumulyap siyang muli kay Jace at ngumiti na lamang ako sa kanya saka muling humingi ng pasensya.

"I'm sorry if I suddenly took Zarina for a ride. But don't worry, we were just around the vicinity."

I was stunned when Jace apologized to Dylan. Napalingon ako sa kanya dahil nakuha niya nang buo ang aking atensyon.

"Anyway... I'll let you take her home for tonight so please, drive safely," he told Dylan before turning to look at me. "Text me once you're home. I'll do the same."

Napalunok naman ako at hindi pa ako nakaasagot ay muli niyang nilingon si Dylan.

"Excuse me. I'm just gonna find my twin and take her home with me," paalam niya at muling tumingin sa akin para ngumiti bago pumasok sa loob ng Prive.

Silence reigned between Dylan and I while he was driving me home. He had a tight grip on his steering wheel and his eyes were focused on the road.

Gusto ko sanang kausapin siya pero mukhang hindi magandang bagay ang gawin 'yon ngayon.

I just remained quiet and still at the shotgun seat. I watched how we passed by different buildings so fast. Bumabagal lang ang pagtakbo ng kanyang sasakyan kapag may mga sasakyan na nasa harapan at hintong-hinto naman kapag nakapula ang dadaanan na stoplight.

"Thank you for the night, Dylan. Drive safely." I smiled at him before I went out of his car.

Ang akala ko'y agad na siyang aalis ngunit lumabas din siya sa kanyang sasakyan pagkalabas ko.