Story 8 - Reliving Stress

Zacznij od początku

You want it? Steve whispered into Buckys ear after breaking from the kiss

Y-yes, Bucky managed as he gave a hard thrust of his hips into Steves hand but to be perfectly honest he wasnt even certain what he was agreeing too all he knew was that his cock was achingly hard and needed release.

Then turn around, Steve whispered in a husky tone in Buckys ear

Bucky did as he was told turning around so that his hands were flat against the wall however suddenly Steve yanked his hips backwards causing Bucky to let out a yelp of surprise. Bucky craned his neck to look at Steve over his shoulder, eyebrows knitting together in confusion changing quickly to an arch of surprise as Steve began to slide his hand under the waist band of Buckys pants. Bucky turned back to the wall, pressing his forehead against the cool plaster as his pants were yanked down to his ankles followed by his boxers exposing the sensitive flesh of his erection to the cooler air. Bucky closed his eyes as he revealed in the gentle touch of Steves hands running along his sides, back and hips then there was the pop of a cap from behind him that had Bucky opening his eyes just in time to feel two slick fingers slide between his cheeks. Bucky hissed through clenched teeth while jutting his hips forwards away from the coldness but Steves hand held him in place while his fingers circled the puckered entrance.

Steve Bucky hissed as he shuddered and clenched his hands into fists

Relax Buck, I dont want to hurt you, Steve cooed against the small of Buckys back

Butah! Bucky moaned out as Steve slipped one finger into him

At first Bucky tensed around the invading digit but quickly began to relax as Steve started to move the finger out then back in at a steady motion. After a few minutes Bucky was pressing his hips back against Steve in search of the stimulation thats when Steve inserted a second finger eliciting a long groan from Bucky as the feeling of being stretched open made pre-cum drip from his cock. Steve massaged his other hand up Buckys back then down along his abs occasionally flicking a nipple so he could here the sounds Bucky made, sounds he hadnt heard in so long. Soon Steves fingers were sliding in and out with hardly any resistance so he slipped them out loving the whimpering protest that emerged from Buckys chest before pulling his own pants and boxers down. Steve reopened the top of the lube container to smear some more over his cock then gently nudged the tip against Buckys tight entrance causing him to tense up again.

Easy Buck, itll hurt at first but I promise itll ease off, Steve assured his friend. Bucky had always topped as they say these days when they were together in the past because Steve didnt have enough stamina thanks to his condition but now he did. Steve gently pushed forwards as Bucky relaxed a little, managing to slip the tip of his cock inside the tight entrance. Bucky tossed his head back with a gasping groan then let it fall back as his legs trembled.

St-SteveUgh! Bucky moaned breathlessly

Here, hang on a second, Steve insisted pulling out again making Bucky whine

Buckturn around, Steve managed through heavy panting already lightly tugging on Buckys hips to get him to turn around. Bucky obeyed but as he did Steve couldnt hold back the groan that erupted from his chest at seeing Bucky completely flushed, sweat soaking his long hair and his impressive cock fully curling up to his stomach. Steve slipped his hands under Buckys thighs then hoisted him up against the wall easily then carefully lowered Buck on to his cock, this time managing to slip half of it into Bucky with out even stopping. Bucky wrapped his arms around Steves neck while burying his face in Steves shoulder, shaking with anticipation and arousal as Steve slowly continued to slide into him.

You good? Steve asked after settling completely inside Bucky

Ye-Yespleasemove Bucky begged in a muffled tone

Okay Steve obliged giving a slight thrust then began a steady pace

Moments past with both of them grunting vigorously, sweat pouring down their skin as the end drew ever closer. Steve pressed Buckys back against the plaster wall allowing for a little distance between the two of them enough that Bucky was able to reach between them to grab his own cock. Steve bit his bottom lip with a deep groan as he watched Bucky stroke himself in time with Steves thrusts.

Ste-SteveImIm going toah! Bucky breathed out as his hand sped up

Its okay Bucky, just cum Steve encouraged while speeding up his own thrusts

Bucky only managed to get a couple more strokes in before spilling all over his own hand, stomach and Steves chest. Steve let out a deep growl as Bucky clenched around him in response to his orgasm causing the blonde to cum as well, spilling inside Bucky until he was empty. After working through their highs Steve pulled out of Bucky then lowered him to the ground as his legs couldnt hold him any longer, where both of them panted heavily. Bucky wrapped his arms around his knees loosely while letting his head hang between them as Steves cum slowly started to ooze from him.

Was it as good as you remember? Steve finally asked

Ha-ha, nobetter, Bucky breathed out before looking up with a smile

Steve chuckled then pressed closer until he could press his lips to Buckys in a passionate kiss.