moondust.

MOONDUST !

  ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ 

  ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ 

 ❝ flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on; so will I.❞

LUNA CALDAR had an acute awareness that life wasn't fair, even at a young age. 

At eight, her father had been killed by a battle droid when the Trade Federation invaded her home planet of Naboo. Luna had loved her father more than anything, and even though she wanted to break down and turn to dust, she didn't. The young girl pushed her own feelings aside and became her mother's rock and shoulder to cry on. She took care of her distraught mother, while still acknowledging her father's early demise, and as her mother slowly slipped into a catatonic state, leaving her daughter to fend for herself, Luna didn't take her anger out on her mother, instead she decorated her father's grave with flowers.

Luna Caldar had been barely twelve when her mother finally died of a broken heart, leaving her daughter to bury the only family she knew. Those dark blue eyes had lost the light the day she received the news that her husband had been killed, and while Luna mourned her mother she didn't truly grieve. The woman who had birthed and loved her, had died a long time ago. And when the funeral for her mother ended and her body was placed beside her husband's while her casket was decorated with flower petals and tears, Luna was sent to live with her distant cousin and become an apprentice for her cousin who had recently ended her term as Queen and was now serving as a Senator. 

Luna Caldar knew that life wasn't fair, but she at least thought that fate would be fair enough to let her fall in love and get that happily ever after; apparently, fate didn't really care about fair.

— CAST ! —

i. danielle campbell
( luna caldar )
❝ LOVING ME IS A DEATH SENTENCE. ❞

additional cast !

( hayden christensen as anakin skywalker )
— ❝ LOVING YOU IS WORTH IT. ❞

ft. —

( natalie portman as padmé amidala   )

TRIGGER WARNING !
this story will contain mild adult content, vulgar language, and character deaths please read at your own risk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this is dedicated to carrie fisher bc i love my star mom