As she was walking down the aisle my ex father had this beaming smile on his face just oozing with pure joy and affection

As she was walking down the aisle my ex father had this beaming smile on his face just oozing with pure joy and affection. Times like this makes me feel like the ugly child, the rejected one, you ever feel not wanted by your family? That's an ugly feeling?

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Jonathan Felix Anthony Cena Jr and Stephanie Nicole Garcia- Colace in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate, that is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let
them speak now or forever hold their peace." The minister said while everyone was looking at the door almost as if we were challenging someone to interrupt the wedding of a century.

"Um actually, I do. Nicole baby you belong with me not wonder boy Cena. Think of the life we could have together. Think of the little Nicole's and Nick's we can be having running around. You know we belong together he's just treating you like property I mean you have a contract to live in his house.. Nicole please." The Ken doll I was talking about earlier said getting up from his chair and kneeling on the ground pleading.

"Nick I'm sorry you just look pathetic now on national tv. I told you this already and for the last time you had your opportunity and you took me for granted but right now I'm with John and I'll forever be with John." She turned to John and smiling.

'Who wrote that script for her because even I believed her. For a minute I forgot that this was the same cold hearted Nicole who cursed me out a few minutes ago about a veil that was in plain view but whatever floats her boat.'

"Can we carry on with the service I kinda got a guy trapped in the closet and if this lingers on I think I might be facing life for murder." Dwayne said snapping everyone out of their trance having them laugh while winking at me.

'This guy if only they knew he was not joking around.'

"I guess we can." The minister said clearing his throat and turning around addressing John. "I Johnathan Felix Anthony Cena Jr  take thee Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part." The minister said.

"I Johnathan Felix Anthony Cena Jr  take thee Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part." John repeated smiling at Nicole.

Now it was time for my sisters to say her vows I can already tell that she was about to be a sobbing mess and that her mascara was already dripping down her face behind that veil of hers.