You are love ,

I loved him all too much! I could never lose him to anyone or thing and I knew that as he gently kissed my lips so passionately. Our kisses got deeper along with the breathing. He grabbed both of my legs and split them open to wrap my legs around him. Slowly but smoothly he moved us to the bed from the couch. Looking up he stopped for a slight second and went to lock my room door so my Momma couldn't come in. He came back to me and pulled my shirt off slowly looking at me like a piece of art at an art show. I looked back at him and stood up and crawled on top of him taking his shirt off. He threw it to the other side of the room and smirked. I gently rubbed my finger tips down his chest to find he had a six pack.

"I like," I said in my playful tone of voice. Sitting on his lap I could tell he was rock hard and big!

We continued going with the flow. I then stopped. I couldn't do this! Atleast not again, I loved the boy but I couldn't just give it up like that. 

"Babe I can't do this! We're moving too fast.." I said trying to sound smoother than how it came out.

"It's ok. I'll go slow cause I see you're  enjoying this and you already know what time it is." 

He gave me a quick smirk and grabbed his phone off the dresser. As he clicked the screen and scrolled down for what seemed like forever he came to a stop and music turned on. It was my favorite song by Pretty Ricky Love Like Honey. He began brushing as the tongue down my stomach sending chills down my spine. As he got to my shorts he glanced at me to see my reaction then began unbottoning. He kissed the inside of my thighs making me wanna squirm up the bed. As he pulled off my pink laced panties I waited for the next action to be took. He came back up to my face and kissed me one last time before he headed down south to pleasure me in all types of ways. That very moment my mother busted in the room.

" LORD JESUS OH MY GOD PLEASE SEND A SAINT AND HELP ME! I KNEW I WAS GONE CATCH THEM FUCKING! GOD WHY?!? I HEARD PRETTY RICKY, GRABBED A BUTTER KNIFE AND OPENED THIS DOOR.. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! I'VE BEEN EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY SCARED!!!" 

We both jumped out the bed. I ran to the bathroom and he just stood there. My momma turned and walked out covering her eyes and shaking her head. I rushed to put my clothes back on and when i opened the door there was no one there. 

" Travis? Where'd you go baby?"

I turned my head to see that the window was opened. He Left... Without a word being said he just completely left.