See you again

March 25,1776
Spring finally came the war had just started and I couldn't stop thinking about Benjamin. My birthday was tomorrow and I could care less all I wanted for my birthday was Ben. Today I'm going to spend the day with Mary and Thomas. I decided to walk but before I went to their house I went to the lake that Abe,Caleb,Ben,and I used to play. As I sat down on a branch I heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Abe and Caleb. I slowly got up and I saw them both hysterically laughing. I coughed very loud to get their attention they heard me. Abe looked up and saw me "Naya what are you doing here?!" Abe said. "I was just walking around before I went to see Mary and Thomas." I said "why are you with Caleb?" Abe and Caleb looked at me like they were hiding something behind their backs. "What's behind you?" I asked "nothing" Caleb said immediately. "Ok well I better I get going" I said. Just as I turned around and started walking I heard a voice I've been wanting to hear since January. "Ben." I turned around and saw him staring at me. Instantly I ran into his arms and he picked me up and spun me around. "Ben I have missed you so much!" I said almost crying "me too" he said. I stepped away so I can look at him in his outfit. He looked amazing I couldn't wait till this war was over so I can always see him. "I really must get going it was an honor seeing you too see you later Abe." I said and started walking towards Mary and Abe's house.

A/n sorry for this VERY short chapter I have been busy with school promise I'll make the next chapter a little but longer