First day of high school

Takaylas POV
Tina said that she had news for us. then she looked at me and said I had to leave. I said why and she said I'm not ready. I was so upset. I yelled at her. FINE. I marched up the stairs and accidentally when in Theodore's room. I said oh wrong room. Then I saw his journal. I said I know I shouldn't snoop but they won't tell me anything so this is my only choice. I took his journal and ran up to my room and slammed the door.
Tina's POV
I told takayla to leave then she yelled at me. God I missed her temper. Then I continued what I was saying has she shift yet then I heard a door slam. The boys said nope in unison. Then I asked were mom and dad was and they said they went on a date and I laughed. Oh you guys are serious. They all shook there head. Anyway I said the alpha wanted to meet us since we joined his pack recently and he wants to meet us all especially takayla I tried to tell him I only had five brothers and he said you missed a sibling. So yea I tried to lie but it didn't work. Timothy said how come we can't just tell her right now then Theodore ran all the way upstairs ( 2 flights of stairs).
Takaylas POV
I heard foot steps running upstairs so I hid the book as fast as I could then Theodore came in my room grabbed my risk and pulled me down the stairs. I'm glad it was a carpet floor. When we reached downstairs everyone started to stare at me and told me to come sit on the couch right by my twin Taylor. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Tina said we all have to tell you something. They all looked worried. I said spit it out then. They told me that they were werewolf's and I said I already know. They all looked at me with confused looks. I saw Tina change into a werewolf before. It was awesome. Then I read Theodore's journal and it was talking about werewolf's and shifting and a white werewolf and how it was different from all kinds of werewolf's. Then Tina stopped me from going on. She said well did you know that there were alphas and betas then I shook my head yes. I asked a question how do you shift. They all looked at each other and said well sometime when we're are angry or the moons affect. I said oh then the said that I have to go to high school and so does Theodore and Thomas and Timothy and Taylor and Travis and of course me. She said well I have to go and enjoy my first day of high school. We all said our goodbyes and headed up to our rooms except for me. I went in Taylor's room and asked if I could sleep with him he said sure and patted the bed. I got in his bed and got comfy.
The next morning
I woke up and looked at Taylor then I went up stairs to my room and put on some exercise clothes then I ran all the way down stairs and peeked in my mom and dads room and they were sleeping peacefully. I went in the kitchen grabbed a water and left the house I started to jog and look around our new neighborhood. It was so quiet and peaceful. Thirty minutes later I reached the house and went in the kitchen. I drunk my water and went up stairs to my room. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went in my room to my drawer I put on my neon pink lace bra and some underwear to match my bra. Then I went in my closet and saw some new clothes and it said from Tina. I looked at the clothes and decided to put on a belly shirt that said flawless and it showed my belly ring. Then I put on some ripped black jeans. I went down stairs and saw everyone down stairs eating breakfast. Taylor asked how was my jog and I said amazing. I heard a knock at the door and opened the door and saw it was Tina. She said dang am I a good sister or what. Then she said I see you sis with your curves but you hair and shoes. She dragged me upstairs and took my hair out of a ponytail and she curled my ends and gave me these black converses because I refused to wear black high heels so we ran downstairs an I said goodbye to Tina dad asked me am I really going to school like that and I said yep he said ok. I sat down at the table and ate a banana and bacon with toast. Travis said let's go. Then we all hoped in the car and drove to school. The boys ran straight to the office leaving me confused. I saw a lot of boys drooling over me and girls rolling there eyes but I ignored them all but not paying attention I noticed I was in the hallway and bumped into someone I said sorry to her and she said sorry to me then we both reached for our stuff and bumped heads we were both laughing then she asked what my name was I said Takayla and I asked what was her name and she said jasmine. I asked her if she could show me were the office was and she pointed at the room to the left of us. I went in the office and asked for my schedule and locker key. She gave me all the stuff I needed then jasmine asked to see my list and she said we all class together except one and she said language arts.....
*********************
Thank you for reading my story to be continued......