2. Jaehyun

"You remember Doyoung from high school right?" Mark says as he folds his clothes on the bed.

You lean on his pillows while scrolling through your phone. "Oh, yeah! He left after our freshman year ended, he was really sweet. How is he?"

"He's okay. He's still kind of shy when I try talking to him." He says.

"You don't talk bout your roommates that often, is there a reason why?" You ask.

"There's not much to say. They're really nice but they're hoes." He says nonchalantly.

You're taken back a bit but his choice of words.

"Wait... hoes? You just said they're really nice?"

"Oh they are but they're also hoes." The word makes you laugh. "What do you mean by that? You should probably warn me who's who so I know who to avoid."

"Taeyong is the clean one, Jaehyun is the athletic type and Lucas is here too I guess. They're all the flirty, smooth type. And they'll bring a girl over every now and then." He shrugs.

"I just don't want you to be a girl they use and put aside when they're done." You pout your lips and hug him for his concern.

"By the way... from the look on his face he was pretty surprised when he found out I'm your sister. Is there anything you want to tell me, Marky? Does anyone know you have a sister?" You put your phone down and cross your arms.

"What?! Of course!" His voice reaches a high pitch knowing him you instantly knew he was telling the truth yet hiding something.

"Mark." You say sternly wanting the rest of it.

"I mentioned to a few guys that I have a sister. But I may... or may not have mentioned you were younger."

You didn't like the way he emphasized "younger" one bit and narrowed your eyes.

"How... young? Mark?" He rubs the back of his head and holds the side of his neck in thought, scrunching his face.

"Like... 12?" You widen your eyes and throw a pillow at him roughly. "Why?!"

"I don't know! I thought by hearing you being so young they'd immediately back off. I wasn't planning on the whole you visiting and transferring here thing." He apologizes.

You press your temples trying to release the pressure of your brother's choices. "I'm gonna get some water." You get off the bed and make your way to the kitchen leaving Mark questioning his choices. "I probably could've just told them she had a boyfriend. Yeah..."

+ + +

"Everything okay?" Lucas asks you as he eats his food on the counter.

You chuckle now realizing how protective Mark is and found it kinda funny. "Yeah... I'll live."

"About this morning, I didn't know you were Mark's sister, I'm sorry. Otherwise I wouldn't have tried anything." He stuffs his face adorably.

"It's okay. I'm guessing he didn't tell you I'm transferring either." Lucas chokes on his food a bit and looks up at you with his cheeks stuffed and eyes wide.

You laugh at his precious and cute face.

"Hey Lucas! Do you know if the wa-" the voice cuts off when he sees a random girl standing in their kitchen and stands there awkwardly.

You realize he's only wearing sweatpants and no shirt and fix your eyes only on his. Trying not to seem like a creep, and man was it tough because the more you stared at his face the more you realize how handsome he was.

"Nope."

Lucas immediately sees Jaehyun just staring at you and pushes his bare chest back into the depths of his room, shutting the door behind him.

You finally lean against the counter and exhale.

"Holy shit are all his roommates hot?!"

+ + +

"What the hell dude. That's Mark's sister." Lucas crosses his arms at Jaehyun who is currently dressing himself with a shirt.

"How was I supposed to know we had 'company.' And that's not his sister he told me his sister was like 12 or something. That girl out there is practically old enough to go here." He says.

"Well don't try anything." He scowls at him as Jaehyun puts his hands up.

"I'll be the perfect gentleman too! You underestimate me, I know my boundaries." Lucas holds his glinting eyes at him as he gets up.

"Now, if you don't mind I will properly introduce myself to our guest." He smiles.

They open the door to see an empty living room and kitchen. "Their shoes are gone. Probably left, guess that's too bad." Lucas smiles.

"You seem way too happy about that." Jaehyun looks at him confused.