Dakota's Perfect Moment

Michael is now in the mansion as he thought about marrying the love of his life Dakota. His previous attempt was ruined because Dr Samuel Loomis call him a monster as Kagekao, Justin, and Monica are setting up the table in the woods while Loki is making the dessert and Slender making some dinner for the date. Paul came as he got some red, white and yellow flowers as he placed them into the vase. Fluff Ball hooted as she begin to fly to get Dakota as she is hanging out with Margaret and GhostFace.

"Looks like Fluff Ball wants to show you something." Margaret smiled

Dakota got on a black dress with some pink high heels as Fluff Ball begin to fly as Dakota followed and see a table with candles as Michael Myers let Dakota sit down as she smiled as Slender gave them dinner and leave. Dakota got some chicken teriyaki with some white rice as Michael got some salmon with brown rice and roasted broccoli. Loki came as he got a nice chocolate lava cake with some words in caramel and it reads:

"Will you marry me?"

Dakota gasped as Michael got on his knee and take out a beautiful ring and he hold her hand.

"Dakota you are one beautiful girl. I love your smile, your beautiful hair and even you make me feel happy. So Dakota, once again will you marry me?" Michael asked

"YES!!!" Dakota smiled

They both share a deep kiss as everyone cheered along with BVB, Pennywise, Jack Torrance, Mariah, Rachel, Hannibal Lecter, Cutie, Killer Doll, Emmi, Lulu and Casey. After their picnic, they begin to cuddle in the woods as Michael Myers kiss her lips and they both begin to have a make out session together. They then pull away as Michael carried Dakota to her room and lock the door with a smirk.

(LEMON TIME!!! Here it is to all Halloween fans.)

Michael smashed his lips with Dakota as they both remove their clothes as Michael pushed her on the bed and begin to go down on her as she moan softly with pleasure. Moments later, the bed is shaking as Dakota cried out with pleasure as Michael grunts and groans while slamming into her.

"Oh Michael keep going!! Harder harder!!" Dakota moaned

Michael keeps going faster and harder as Dakota cried out as she released as Michael did the same. They both panted with exhaustion as Michael pulled the covers over her body and they both fall right to sleep.