Episode 1: Sketchy Beginnings

Narrator: Now let's get back to "So Random!" Okay, Here's The Plan.

Nico: When that girl gets out of class, You are gonna ask her to the dance. Are you nervous?

Grady: Nah.

Theme song for the skit: When he gets nervous, better bring your mop. It's not on porpoise when he blows his top. He's Dolphin Boy!

Grady: Who Da Mammal?!

Nico: I thought you said you weren't nervous, man.

Grady: Of course I am. I mean, look at her. A girl like that would never go for a guy like me. I'm half dolphin and she's all woman.

Nico: Come on, man. At least give it a shot. I know you can do this.

Grady: You're right, I can. But I'd better empty myself first.

Nico: You done?

Grady: Almost. Now I'm done. Alright. Now I'm done .

Nico: Just in time, Cause here she comes.

Tawni: Randy, Dolphin Boy.

Grady: Caitlin, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me to the dance.

Tawni: Dolphin Boy, of Course, I'll go to the dance with you. Who doesn't love dolphins?

Nico: Yes! You got a date!

Grady: Who Da Mammal?!

Tawni: See you Saturday, Dolphin Boy.

Grady: Until then, Milady.

Theme song for skit: When he gets nervous, better bring your mop. It's not on porpoise when he blows his top. He's Dolphin Boy!

Grady: Who Da Mammal?!

Narrator: And don't forget, next week your favorite sketch comedy show "So Random!" welcomes a brand-new cast member, Dahlia Munroe!

Dahlia: That's me! I guess dreams really do come true.

Theme Song: Off to the races, I'm going places. Might be a long shot, Not gonna waste it. This is the big break and it's calling my name. Yeah! So far, so great, get with it. At least, that's how I see it. Having a dream is. Just the beginning. So far, so great. Believe it. Cant take away this feeling. Taking a ride with chance on my side. Yeah. I can't wait. So far, so great. So far, so great. 

 Dahlia: I can't believe I'm really here. Mom! Aah! This is so exciting! 

Connie: Alright, Come here, hold still. 

Dahlia: Okay. Mom, Stop it. Stop it. Cut it out. We don't need more sun block. I'm inside.

Connie: Alright, I'm sorry. It's not every day that I hand my beautiful daughter over to show business.

Dahlia: Look, Mom, We talked about this. Show business is not going to change me. 

Connie: You've got a big head.  

Dahlia: I do not. I'm the same girl that I was back home in Wisconsin.

Connie: With a much bigger head.

Dahlia: My head is the exact same size. Whoa! I do have a big head. Cool.

Marshall: There she is, There's my new star.

Dahlia: Mr. Pike.

Marshall: Please, It's Marshall. Connie, We are so thrilled to have Dahlia join our family. And I promise you, She's in very good hands here.