BFF BREAK DOWN

Walking in to Math class and Mr. Peart was on leave a university professor of Oxford and then the teacher was saying something under his breath, "what the CoH× equal to?"

Cherry burst out, laughing as if it was the must obvious thing in the world.

Max stares at Cherry, "Poor Apple insulting a know -it -all."
Cherry stand up and shot Max a shut your mouth look. "CoH equal mc square as the system is the- Cherry explained, "And that, sir is a total of CoH , want me to break down  square for ya?" She said and smiled.

She turn around and everyone in the class mouth's dropped even Max and Professional Math Officer. "Was that my question?"  Still dumbfound the shake their head slowly "Ops" Cherry said laughing weakly and uneasily

Cherry's Point of View
At Thunderman
I got a few letter of application to many universities. I look through them with Phoebe  "Heroes University I work my butt off and it landed on your lap." Phoebe said angry "It not my fault you aren't smart as me."
"No your dumb one in this friendship and I'm the smart one!"  I smirked and waved the letter in her face "This says differently"

Max walked into the room and said some crop but I catch some through the sound of Phoebe loud mouth then she stop and sat on the couch. "It's just a university nothing will go wrong Phoebe you can still  can go to the dumb university." Phoebe look at Max and simple said "She was accepted Cherry to Villain University."

Max looked at Cherry and gasp "How could you?!?"
"Actually they want me to work there." What I thought grades didn't matter."

Phoebe look at with a smile "Grade don't matter to get in but I does to work there. Sorry Cherry I was just jealous of you words I thought would never say."

I shot her a look "Is it because you have perfect family with powers and me the dumb Blondie that not a full name in her house. You know what the only dumb thing that I didn't do on purpose was be your friend." I said walking out "Cherry" I heared as I went through the door.