How You Meet

Scp735::
I was walking down a hallway. My uncle Dr. Heart was making sure I got there safe. Dr. Heart told me this Scp was a Euclid. I went into the room and looked around for a bit until I saw a silver box with a slit in it so. I touched it and it spoke "Hey fuck face." It said in a rude voice "That is not very nice to say you know." I said "Yeah it's NOT suppose to be nice fucker." "So what class Scp  are you?" It asked "Uh a fucking Euclid. And I already know what class Scp you are." I said "Oh yeah? What  class am I?" "You are a Euclid just like me. You insult people to get them mad." I said. My sister Fizzy came in the room and spoke "Y/n it's time to go!" "OK sis!" I said "Wait you two are sister's?" "Yup!" "Y/n come on!" "OK OK!" I said.

Dr. Oppy::
I was walking around the foundation for a bit out of boredom , and I was trying to find the cafeteria because I was hungry too. I was looking at the floor still keep my eyes up a bit until I bumped into someone "Oh I'm sorry I was in your way." A female voice said I looked up to see a brown haired and eyed o5 for what I can tell "Oh it's Alright I was not looking were I was going." I said "So who are you?" She asked "I'm y/n. What is your name miss?" I asked her "My name is Dr. Oppy , but you can just call me Oppy." "Oh yeah! Me and my sister are Euclid's also Dr. Heart is my uncle!" I said "really? Your a Euclid and Dr. Heart is your uncle?" "Yes and do you know were the cafeteria is? I'm hungry." I asked Oppy "Yea I can show you. Should w-we eat to together?" Oppy asked "sure!"

Scp 1903::
(1903's POV) I was being taken to a Scp of the same class as me "Come on 1903 hurry up." One of the guards said to me. It was taking so long to get there until we stop a door it read **Scp 3809** the door opened and I walked in there. I saw a girl in there she looked a year or two younger then me.(back to your POV) I heard the door open I looked over to see a girl with bunny ears her arms and legs were half black with claws. She looked a year or two older then me. "Hello there." I said "Hi." "What is your name?" "It's Jackie. What is your name?" "It's Y/n." And we talked til it was time for her to go.

Dr. Cool::
I was playing hide and seek with my sister Fizzy. "Found you Fizzy!!" I said as I tackled hugged her "Yea you did! It's my turn to count! So you better hide I'll give you a 10 second start. So start hiding!" I ran into a random hallway. I stopped to take a breath for a few seconds. I went into a room without looking at what it said next to the door. "Who is it?" A male voice said I looked at were the voice came from and saw a man dressed in black. "Are you going to answer me?" He said "O-oh! I'm Y/n. I'm a Euclid so is my sister we were playing hide and seek. Also Dr. Heart is my uncle." I said in a nervous voice "Who might you be? I think I've seen you before." "I'm Dr. Cool. I'm an o5." "Oh my god!! Your from the Haunted Reader! I'm a fan of you!" "Well thank you Y/n." Dr. Cool said.

Scp 008-j::
I was looking for my fox plush and I still couldn't find any were. I decided to ask someone if they'd seen my fox plush at all and I had my eyes on the floor to see if I could see my fox then I bumped into someone "Are you OK mate?" Someone said "Yea I'm fine. I'm sorry I bumped into you I was looking for my fox plush." I said. "Do you have a name?" I asked "I'm Geoff. Who might you be miss?" Geoff asked "I'm y/n." "Maybe we should look for your fox together?" He said.