pink roses.

as i walk to class my head started to hurt. my world became blurry. i didn't understand what was going on. this never happened before.
"are you okay?" asked my teacher. before i could respond i passed out.
*4 hours later*
*beep, beep.*
"where the fuck am i?" i said to myself.
"you're in the hospital." said a familiar voice.
i turned to see it was diego.
"w-what are you doing here? how did you know i was here?"
"mrs. smith announce where you was at so we could visit you. i got you pink roses." diego said as a smile creep on his face.
"thanks but you didn't have to. it's ok." i said blushing.
"well it's not good to almost overdosing on xans. listen you got to stop. i've been through this before. i almost O.D. too. i know we just met but i really care about you." he said.
"listen we just met. you're not about to get into my pants like you think. i'm not easy. we just need to be friends for now ok? i'm not saying i wouldn't date you but i need time. you don't know my story." i cried.
"well then tell me." he said.
"diego it's not that easy. it's not like a poem."
"please." diego begged.
damn this kid must A either really like me or B just want a free blowjob.
"maybe one day, just not today." i said yawning.
"imma go to sleep. goodnight." i said sitting up giving him a friendly hug but instead diego grabs my face kissing me. i pushed him off really fast. "WHAT THE HELL DIEGO?! I JUST TOLD YOU NO." i yelled.
"i'm sorry. i just really like you." he cried.
"YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE YOU THINK. GOD I JUST MET YOU TODAY. you only want me for head."
"no i don't. i truly care about you."
"go."
"but"
"i said go diego."
the boy walks out the room.
i hear the door click. i look at the roses seeing the pink roses slowly dying, just like me.