Chapter Eleven ❤

Start from the beginning

Kendall laughed “Well I’m going to have a shower AGAIN!” she announced before laughing down the hallway. Niall turned to us “I have an hour nap and I miss all this!” He said pointing to the mess in the kitchen. Liam laughed and patted Niall on the back ‘Trust me you didn’t miss much” He smirked before disappearing down the hallway.

“Yeah talk for your self” Niall muttered before jumping up on the counter, I rolled my eyes and wiggled out of Harry’s grasp. I looked down at my new floured stained outfit, and took a seat next to Niall, Louis got up from the floor and shook himself like a dog sending flour every where.

I looked at the time on the oven and it read “12:45” I sighed not feeling tired. Louis and Niall started to engage into random chitter chatter about something whilst Harry strolled over and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I felt my cheeks redden “Well I’m going to go to bed” I said getting up letting Harry’s arms fall to his sides, They all did their rounds of goodnights and I walked down the Hallway into my bedroom. I felt something hot hit my neck making my head snap backwards Harry stood there smiling cheekily.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. I smirked and pushed him back “Before you touch me go and have a shower” I demanded, he rolled his eyes and left without another word. I watched him walk down the hall and I leaned my self against the door frame. I felt a cold breeze enter the room, I looked over to the only remaining door in the room which was the balcony door. The door was wide open sending in streaks of moonlight and the cold night air. I pushed my self off the door way and walked over to the door to close it again. But when I tried to close the door, it didn’t exactly close. I looked at the handle on the outside and saw that it was all hacked at, like someone had gotten a blunt instrument and banged at the door. It almost looked like someone had hacked at the door to get inside..

I heard someone walking down the hall. I turned around and Louis had just the door-way “LOUIS!” I shouted, he reappeared in the doorway again. His hair was wet probably from washing it “What can I do for you Love?” he asked as he made his way over to the door. “Uhh what’s up with the door?” I asked pointing at the door where it was all hacked up at. He looked closer “Uhmm?” was all he came out with, I crossed my arms over my chest. “LIAM!” Louis shouted loudly, I heard foot steps down the hallway and no sooner Liam was beside me with his arms crossed over his chest like me. Louis laughed and stood up again “What?” I asked “You look the same like that!” he laughed “We do not!” I said defensively removing my arms from my chest to my hips. “Whatever you say” Louis muttered still smiling, Liam noticed the door and started looking at it as well.

“Do you think someone broke in” I asked panic arsing in my throat, Liam shrugged his shoulders. “Who knows?” Liam admitted “Maybe it was a fan” Louis suggested. “But what if it wasn’t” I said worriedly, “Like I said before who knows” Liam repeated.

I was thinking the worse possible explanation right now… I was thinking about Brandi.

I nervously smiled as Liam stood up straight and kicked the door to make it stay shut. I laughed at his handy work, “Well if anything else happens, just shout” Liam advised and left the room leaving me and Louis alone. “And I’m going to take a shower” I said pointing down at my wreaked outfit. Louis smiled deviously “Okay then” he said still smiling as he left the room, I looked back at the door. And sighed this was all a figment of my imagination……… I hope.

*********

I rinsed out the remainder of Conditioner in my hair. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and slipped on, a t-shirt and a grey pair of sweatpants. I dried my hair and tied it up in a bun and then went back outside into the lounge room and plopped on the couch. Where harry and Zayn were watching a movie whilst Kendall was watching it on the floor. I couldn’t be bothered watching the movie as my mind kept wandering back to the mysterious brake in and who would have done it. But if it was a fan how would he/she know where they lived in the first place?

I snapped out of my trance as the movie ended and Zayn got up and announced he was going to bed along with Kendall. I just sat there as Kendall hugged me goodnight and disappeared down the hallway trailing behind Zayn.

I scrunched up in a ball and looked over to Harry who was wearing a displeasing look as he was scrolling through his iPhone. I looked away and continued to stare into thin air as if it was the most interesting thing in the world right now, which surprisingly was.

I almost jumped out of my skin when Harry threw his phone on the floor. I looked back at him and he had placed his head in his hands. I scooted over next to him and rubbed his back, “What’s wrong?” I asked. Harry shook his head “Everything..” He replied still not taking his hands away from his head. “Want to explain? Maybe I can help?” I asked trying to sound helpful, “Well…” Harry trailed off. “This girl that I liked.. is in another relationship” Harry explained “And did you have something with her?” I asked. Harry nodded “she told me she loved me” Harry said removing his hands from his face exposing his red eyes. I felt Harry’s pain, “And she obviously doesn’t feel the same way anymore” Harry said his voice cracking at the end. I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder”. Harry this girl is obviously clueless to how perfect you are and it’s her loss if she doesn’t see the beauty you have inside and out” I said trying to be cheerful. Harry smiled “You really think that?” He asked “Of course I mean that” I laughed looking him in the eye, he laughed as well.

“ Camille you honestly know how to make me laugh when I don’t even want to smile” He admitted. “So I have been told” I smirked, Harry gave me a crooked grin. I hopped off the couch “Well I would love to stay and make you feel better but if I don’t go to bed soon I’m probably going to collapse” I advised. Harry agreed with me and I helped him off the couch as well, and walked down the hallway into my bedroom. Harry stood there and smiled showing off his dimples “You truly are something! And goodnight Beautiful!” He chirped and left walked down the hall. I smiled and felt my cheeks go extremely red by what he had said.

I slipped in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did everything else needed and slipped into bed, I turned off the light and rolled over. The feeling of sleep completely disappeared when I heard a creek or a weird noise. I told my self that everything was fine and nothing was going to happen since I had 5 teenaged boys and Kendall just down the hall. I rolled over and closed my eyes tightly and fell into a deep sleep.

******

I jolted awake. A cold sweat had broken across my fore head and my palms were all wet and clammy, my heart rate was going at tremendous speed. I shivered when I thought about what I had just dreamed about. Brandi was above me with blood splattered all over her body, she was holding a butchers knife and she had a crazy glint in her eyes. She started cackling like a witch when she placed the knife softly under my neck and soon she plunged the knife into my neck sending blood every where and my vision slowly fading black.

I slowly got up out of bed there was no way I was sleeping alone or in here. I tip-toed down towards the door and opened and closed it quietly, I walked down the hall towards Harry’s room, he was the only one I could go to.

I tapped lightly on the door. No answer.

I opened the door and closed it. Harry was snoring softly I tip-toed over to his bed, “Harry” I whispered. No reply.

“Harry” I said normally.

Harry lifted his head “Camille?” he whispered. “Uhh yeah..” I answered “What’s wrong?” he asked sleepily.

“I just had uhh… bad dream” I said stupidly, I felt like an idiot right now.

Without warning Harry moved over and patted the space next to him indicating me to get in. I smiled warmly at his gesture and slid into his bed. “Harry?” I asked “Yeah?” he replied “Thanks for letting me… you know… sleep here” I smiled. “Anytime” he answered..

He rested his hand on my hip and I smiled since for once I actually felt 100% safe…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Hey guys! 

Thank you HEAPS! for reading

I'm sorry since i've been slacking off with the updates!

But i'll try my hardest to update quicker! 

So Please Comment and Vote and i'll love you forever haha

Thanks again! ❤

~Kendall εїз