M.G.C

Michael watches you, his best friend. Sleeping peacefully on your bed. You weren't feeling very well and he offered you to stay the night with you since your parent were gone for work. He had promised you that he would go to sleep once he made sure you were okay

But he couldn't fall asleep knowing that you might need him. All he wanted to is to lay next to you, holding you tight into his arms as he felt the rise and fall of your chest against him.

Suddenly you shoot up up in bed, breathing heavily as silent tears roll down your cheeks "Babe are you okay?" Michael asks worried, he rushes to your side. "Um Yeah it was just a nightmare" you told him biting your lip. "Did I wake you up?"
"No you didn't y/n, but are you sure you're okay?" Michael asks, his hand resting on your cheek. "Yeah Mikey don't worry about me" You giggled and took your hand on his, "You should get back to sleep again y/n" He walked back to the couch in the corner. Fifteen minutes later, you still cannot fall asleep. You were afraid if you were gonna get a nightmare again.

"Y/n?" Michael whispered, afraid if you might be asleep. "Yeah?" You shoot up, "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked again. "No I'm not sure anymore, I can't sleep" You whispered without knowing why

"Wanna cuddle?" He whispered back and you nodded.
He took his blanket to your bed and laid besides you, his arms were around you gently and his scent became a production. Your head was against his chest and you could hear his heart beating faster and faster "Are you okay?" You asked him, "Yeah I j-just...Really like you..."
You looked up to meet his beautiful green eyes, "I like you too Mikey" You gave him and small smile which he returned.

"Are are you cold?" He asked because you were shivering a little bit, you couldn't say anything until he put his warm blanket around you and then you both feel asleep with a smile on your faces.