Chapter I

*unedited*

It was a hot summer day in Tokyo. Riko was arranging the team's schedule and training results. She took a deep breath and sighed. She looked at her doraemon clock and saw that it was twelve o' clock. She sighed. "It's twelve... I better get somethong to eat." She said to herself. She stopped writing and got dressed.

She went to maji burgers for lunch. She ordered a soda and large fries.

While sipping on her soda, she saw a familiar black haired guy went inside Maji's. The black haired male looked at Riko.

Riko was currently sipping on her soda when the male approached her. "Hello, Seirin's coach..." The male spoke.

Riko stopped sipping her soda and looked at the boy. "Imayoshi? What are you doing here?" She asked out of curosity.

Imayoshi smirked. "I came here for lunch." He said while he grabbed a french fry from Riko's tray.

Riko spanked Imayoshi's hand. "Oi, No trespassing!" Riko said.

Imayoshi just smirked. "You look cute with that expression.." He said making Riko blush.

Riko averted her gaze on her lap and looked at Imayoshi again. "Tch. You sadist." Riko mumbled enough for Imayoshi to hear her.

"Me, a sadist? No~" Imayoshi answered.

Riko rolled her eyes. "Tch. I thought you are gonna buy lunch." Riko said while she rested her chin on her palm.

Imayoshi chuckled. "Nah. I'll just get food from your tray.. heheheh..." He said getting another french fry from Riko's tray.

Just when Riko was about to drink from her cup, Imayoshi snatched it before Riko could get it... Imayoshi drank from her drink. "Oi! Go buy your own drink..."

Imayoshi smirked and stood up feom his seat. "Jaa, I've gotta go.." He said, walking down to the exit.

Riko remained seated. "Tch. What a pain..." She mumbled to herself.

=Riko's P.O.V.=

Imayoshi smirked. Not a normal smirk. That creepy one. "Jaa, I've gotta go." He said and stood up from his seat. Why this little-- After he stole two fries... lol. XD haha~

I didn't stood up from my seat. I watched his broad back as he exited Majis. "Tch. What a pain." I mumbled to my self. Good thing he.didn't heard it.. XD I took my drink and dtank from it using the straw.

Wait...

Imayoshi drank from it, and I drank for it... What the--?! Is this what they call indirect kiss? O///O What the hell am I thinking?!? Shut up Riko, get a grip!!!

I sighed. Before I forgot, I need to inform the basketball club members the search for first year members.

=Shoichi's P.O.V.=

Five minutes had passed. I have been here in the court for five minutes... I have nothing to do.

I grabbed my ball and started dribbling it. I ran towards the three point line and attempted to shoot. But, it didn't go in. I tried again. And, it went in...

Wait a second. I drank from Aida's drink. She also drank in it. Wait what the hell am I thinking?!? I must be tired =_= She's still cute tho. XD

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

Meh. Sorry for those who ship Aida X Hyuuga (*^^)v hehehe~ and also, for the length of this story. This just popped out of my mind when I read an Aida X Imayoshi on fanfiction.net hehehehe... ^_^

Sorry for both typographical and grammatical errs... ^_^ Remember, nobody is perfect. hahaha~ ^_~v

But thanks for reading this~ Hahahaha~ ^_^v

Ja'ne~ (^_^)/