Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King

Start from the beginning

“Oh my god” I heard a small voice whisper “Is that Niall?”

“And Riley?”

“Oh my god it is!”

I looked over at the 2 girls who were huddled together in the corner of the store, giggling, blushing and on the verge of crying because Niall Horan was sitting in their local Thai Take-Out place.

I smiled and waved at them, both the girls nervously waved back before the brunette hit the blonde and they both laughed like 2 year olds. They were laughing because I waved at them?

“Ni” I whispered “I think there are some fans here”

He looked up and me and frowned “Where?”

“The two girls giggling like loonies in the corner” I laughed, flicking his snapback down

He laughed and picked the snapback off his head and placed it on mine “Do you want to talk to them?”

“There your fans” I laughed, fixing the hat over my hair

“If it annoys you-“

I rolled my eyes and covered his mouth “Don’t you ever say that-” He pulled my hand away slowly as I continued “-Your fans will never annoy me, they’re the sweetest people in the world, they call me a princess for Christ sakes”

“You haven’t gotten hate yet”

“Are you trying to tell me I’ll hate them after I get hate?”

“No, I’m just warning you”

“Don’t you even, Niall James Horan” I shook my head “Were keeping this conversation nice”

He nodded cheekily “Yes Dear”

I turned back to look at the girls, one of whom had their phone out taking pictures of us. I would have to ask for those.

“Hey chicks” I smiled and patted the seats available next to us “Wanna come sit?”

They stared at me wide eyed before one of them nervously nodded “Y-Yeah, Thanks”

“You girls One Direction fans?” asked Niall, pointing to the brunette girl’s wrist where a Harry One Direction Bracelet hung.

“Yeah” smiled the Blonde

“Huge Directioner’s” clarified the Brunette, lifting the sleeve of her jumper to show more bracelets with the other 4 boy’s names on it.

“They’re cool” I smiled, reaching out and looking over the black, red and white bracelets both the girls hand on.

“Here” said the blonde girl, pulling off one of the bracelets and sliding it onto my wrist “I think you need this one”

I looked down at the red strip of rubber that had Niall etched onto it in black.

“I can’t take your bracelet” I objected

Both girls stood up and the blonde girl waved me off “Take it, means more to you and it means a lot that Riley Kendall has my bracelet”

I smiled “Thanks”

“Anytime”

“Did you guys want a picture?” I asked “I could get off the blonde ones lap”

“Referring to your boyfriend as ‘the blonde one’ now are we?” laughed Niall

“Yup” I stood up from his lap and he stretched his legs before standing up with the girls

“So you guys want a photo?” he smiled. Both of the girls nodded and stood either side as I took their phones and snapped a picture of both of them with Niall.

“Niall” asked the Brunette “Can you take a picture of us with Riley.”

I blinked as Niall took the phones from me and pushed me towards the girls.

“You want a picture with me?” I asked in disbelief

“Of course” said the Blonde pulling me in for the photo “Who doesn’t want a photo with a Princess”

I blushed as Niall smiled over the phone at us. After taking the photos, the girls grabbed their Thai take-out and scurried away with large grins. Leaving Niall and I to sit and wait for the food.

By the time we got home, my phone had buzzed numerous time but Niall had distracted me from ever checking, so as the boys sat down to eat I pulled it out and scrawled through the messages I had. All from Twitter.

Just met @NiallOfficial and Riley at the Thai Take-Out place tonight :) don’t they look adorable?

And underneath Niall and I were tagged in a large amount of photo’s of us being cute at the shop and us with the two girls. My favorite picture was one just before I invited the girls over, Niall had placed the snapback on my head and I leaned over to give him a small peck, my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. You could still see it was us from the angle – it hadn’t been taken by the girl that’s for sure.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Niall’s neck from behind, putting the phone in front of him so he could see the photo.

“That us?” he asked

“Yeah” I whispered, kissing his ear

“Send it to me”

I smiled and saved the photo, sending it to Niall and after some editing I put it as my profile picture on Twitter as well as tweeting it with the caption:

Got called a Princess today because of this amazing boy, If I’m a Princess he’s a King <3 Love you Baby xx

I smiled and put my phone down on the counter before sitting down with the boys too eat. Right now I was a teenager in love and no one could stop me.

I was with my Prince Charming. 

Twitter Challenge: #PrinceCharming

:) Do you think that Niley are cute or what? Tell me below! Xx