Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King

Start from the beginning

“There was a double meaning to that wasn’t there?” said Niall as he stopped waving beside me

I nodded “She his “supplies” in where the extra money is kept, she just told me”

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist “I don’t think we’ll need it”

I smiled up at him. I’m so glad Niall didn’t care so much about the physical side of this relationship, he understood about my first time – only time actually – and he had seen the working of that: a three year old son, parents that don’t respect me and a broken family. I wasn’t very well going to risk any of that or his career for the chance of one night.

I kissed his cheek and smiled “Are Harry and Zayn still unpacking inside?”

“I think so” he nodded, grabbing my hand as we turned and walked back into the house “So where are we all staying again?”

“Harry’s staying in my room, Zayn’s staying in the guest bedroom / Draco’s room and I’m staying in Stella’s room with the extra stash and her ‘supplies’”

“Neither of which we want Harry near” he laughed

“No, definantly not”

“And where am I staying?” he asked

I blinked “I thought you were staying with me?”

He blinked back at me “Are you okay with that?”

I laughed “Niall we’ve been dating for almost 4 months now, I think I’m okay to share the same bed as you”

“If you’re sure”

I shook my head and pecked his lips “Course I am you silly boy”

“Who’s silly?” asked Harry walking in with Zayn tagging along behind

“No one” Niall muttered, grabbing 4 coffee cups from the cupboard and flicking the kettle on “Everyone wants one?”

We all nodded and he arranged our cups before pouring in the boiling water and serving to all of us.

“So what’s for dinner tonight?” asked Zayn

“We can do take-away or I can cook, depends on what you want?”

“Can we get Thai or something?” asked Harry “I have a craving”

I laughed “You sound like a pregnant woman Haz”

“You mean I sound like you 3 years ago?”

I rolled my eyes “Yeah, I guess you do”

“Thai then?” said Niall

We all nodded and it was decided.

*

Niall and I went out to get the Thai food a little after we had finished our tea. I had to fish around Stella’s “supplies” to find the money and the face I made while grabbing it made the blonde boy laugh.

Niall did nothing to hide his face, so as we stepped out of my car to order the Thai food that Harry had been craving. It felt weird to not have a little boy attached to my hip of weighing down my arm.

“Come on Baby” he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his head on my shoulder. He walked us awkwardly into the Thai shop and we placed our order before sitting down on the plastic chairs against the window of the small, warm shop. Niall sat down first and pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his nose into my hair that trailed down my back.