Jacques

(Unedited)

Jacques. I like the sound of that. I know it's not his real name, but it still has a nice ring to it. We started emailing each other 2 days after my tumblr post. I didn't really think anyone would have cared about the post, but Jacques did. He told me that he had the same secret as me, and that my post spoke to him. I guess that's what I get for being a poet master. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. Anyways... we have been talking for a good 2 weeks, and it has been the best 2 weeks of my life. I go back to school in 2 days; which means I could see Jacques and not even know it. Butterflies fill my stomach at that thought, I want to see what he looks like, but I don't want to risk anything. I don't even know what he looks like, but I imagine that he is adorable because come on it's Jacques. I would like to hold his hand and maybe even kiss him....no bram stick to this email thing and no one gets hurt....

***
The first couple weeks of school go by fast. Jacques and I still email each other daily. I feel like I know this guy even though I have never met him. I can trust him with anything. I think I'm in..... no shut up bram you're not. In the hallway I look at all my possible options, but none of them would ever be Jacques. I grab my lunch and go sit down at my usual table. I sit with my friend Nick and his friends. I don't talk to them that much, but that Simon friend of his is very cute. I try not to stare at him, because I might creep him out. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on Leah which is very sad. Nick comes with his girlfriend I mean his guitar. He never puts that damn thing down, I would not doubt if he has sex with that thing. Leah, Abby, and Simon come close behind. I glance at Simon and he smiles at me, I try not to blush so I give him a quick smile and look down at my food. Bram you fool you can't fall for straight dudes. I shake my head and continue to eat my lunch and think about Jacques.
-
-
-
Hiii! Sorry for another short chapter, but I want to get into the story before they get longer. I hope you enjoy. It's a little less trashy than the last Chapter.