Dozer and Saw stare at 10k for most of the ride until I tell them it's ok and they finally go to sleep. 10k looks at me and opens his mouth.

"Has it really been two years since you last saw a human"? I nod my head.

"I guess im not really sad about it though. The last people I saw were horrible people. They did horrible stuff to me, left me dead on the side of the road. I have to many scars to count and they stole the one thing that was mine". He raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"My virginity". I say, plainly. His eyes widen and he places a hand on my leg.

"Im sorry". He says. I smile at him and shake my head.

"Don't be. That's in the past now and I've moved on. But I will never forget that one man's face when he left me on the road. I was naked, literally naked,out there all alone. No weapons, no food or water I was just naked. I guess I deserved it though". His face had turned pink.

"I deserved it because I killed my parents and everyone I loved. That's why I call myself Phsyco, it's because everyone started to call me that so I just went along with it. I guess I am Phsyco and crazy but I don't know why". I look up at him and he looks a little bit awkward. I blush and giggle a bit.

"Im speaking to much again arnt I? Im sorry". I look away from him, my cheeks turning pink. He turns my face to look at him as he stares into my eyes.

"No your not. You can keep talking if you want to". I nod my head and sigh.

"Um I guess that was it really. Why don't you tell me about your past"? He shakes his head and I pout.

"Why not"? I ask.

"I don't like talking about it". I nod my head and lean against Dozer. 10k points at him.

"Why did you name him Dozer"? I smile at him.

"Because when I met him he was pushing a dumpster to get to his sister so I helped him out but his sister was dead when we found her. He stuck by her side for more then a week and I was there, feeding him and giving him water. He was 'Bull dozing' the dumpster so I named him Dozer". He smiles at me and points to Saw.

"I named him Saw because his teeth are razor sharp. When I first found him he was attacking another dog that was much bigger then him. Saw bit his leg clear off then attacked his throat. Saw here is the fighter. If I want them to they can rip anything the shreads". I wink at 10k as his face shows that he's scared but also intreged.

*10k pov*

How can I be falling for her? She crazy! But so beautiful and very badass.

I go to pet Dozer but he growls and snaps at me. Phsyco pets his head and shushed him. She smiles at me, like she has done a billion times today. I've never been scared of someone but she terrifies me, with that huge scythe and her dogs.

Warren stops the truck and gets out. I raise an eyebrow in confusion and hop out of the bed.

"What's going on"? I ask and glance back at Phsyco. She's asleep on top of Dozer and Saw is nuzzled in beside her. I smerk at the sight until Mack steps infront of my face.

"You like her don't you"? He teases and pokes my shoulder. I shake my head and blush.

"N-no". I say. He laughs and glances back at her.

"You should go for it. I mean what do you have to lose"? I sigh and look back at her. She's walking over to us and I blush. Saw and Dozer are behind her.

I walk over to her a grab her hand, pulling her aside. Saw barks at me but she doesn't stop him. I look into her eyes, she looks scared and confused.

"Im not going to hurt you". I say. She doesn't relax she still looks scared and confused. Her eyes widen and she pulls away from me.

"You were there". She whispers and points at me.

"Where"? I ask. She shakes her head like she was trying to forget something.

"The bad place. You saw them drag me into that room and you didn't stop them". I am so confused right now.

"I don't know what your talking about". She scoffs and steps back.

"Your Tommy aren't you"? I freeze Nd stare at her. How does she know my name?

"It was someone else. I really don't know  what your talking about". I step towards her but Saw and Dozer growl at me. The group pulls out there guns and points then at Phsyco and her dogs.

Phsyco pulls out her scythe and a shotgun.

"Don't hurt them or you will fucking regret it". Phsyco says through grited teeth.

"Guys can you out the guns down"? I ask the group. Warren looks confused. I look at Phsyco and sigh.

"That was me Phsyco. But I saved you, I killed almost everyone there for you because I knew that you didn't deserve that". Phsyco looks at me and lowers her weapons, smiling at me.

"You did that for me? Why"? I blush.

"Because I thought you were beautiful and I hated the way they treated people". She runs over to me and hugs me. I hug back as she digs her face into my chest. The group looks confused as hell but I don't care.

"Your so sweet". Phsyco murmurs. She kisses my cheek and I hear Addy make and aw sound.

"You guys are adorable".

Lol Addy at the end. Phsyco is completely crazy but Addy thinks that 10k and her are an adorable couple. Sorry that this wasn't the best but im running out of ideas. Please request some!