the man

You walk through the woods alone. You hear a noise and you swing your head around only to be greeted by a thump, knocking you out. You wake up chained to an old bed. Your wrists and ankles are spread-ed apart, chained to the corners of the bed. You are wearing the same shorts and t shirt you had on before. You try to look around the room but it is so dark that you can only see to your feet then darkness.

You close your eyes and smell the dusty air before hearing a creak in what sounds like a floor board. Your eyes flash open and you see a young man in a black hoodie and a blue mask. You notice the black dripping from his eyes and try to scream but he ties a gag around your mouth. You choke for a second before calming down and looking up at him. Your wrists and ankles being tied restricted any movement from you. You whimpered as he crawled towards you. He put his hand to your neck and your heart sped up.

He made a rough noise as you tried to pull away, but could not because of the chains. He sat up a bit and pulled off his shirt showing a muscular body. You closed your eyes, not knowing what was going to happen. He slid his hand south but not near your privates.......yet. He swiftly rips your shirt off showing your black bra with teddy bears on it. "Adorable.." The rough voice coming from the man chuckled. You whimper at his strong voice and think the worst. He forces you to look at him "Don't worry.... You will enjoy this eventually." the man says. You try to scream but the gag does not allow it.

He unbuckles his pants and ducks down, sliding his tongue up your stomach. Your blood heats up as you reassure yourself that this wont hurt. Your heart pumps blood quickly through your body as he kisses your neck leaving a red, warm spot. He pulls your gag off and you don't scream. He kisses you for a while and pulls away, smirking. He reaches for your shorts and unbuckles them. You whimper at this. He chuckles softly, "You really are beautiful. I think I will keep you." You do not mind the thought of that, maybe it would not be so bad. He kisses the spot where your shorts meet the skin of your stomach.

You make a soft sound. He seems to enjoy your noises. "How entertaining." His voice is soothing. You nod in submission and he uses his sharp nails to cut off your shorts, showing matching underwear to your bra. He smiles at this and you smile softly, taking his like as a compliment. He does not rip off your bra or underwear, just gently removes them. You blush at being naked and he touches his hand to your parts. You groan at the coldness of his touch. Your ankles and wrists twist at his touch.

He removes his own pants and boxers, revealing his boned dick. You close your eyes and he crawls back on top of you. He groans as he slides into you. You feel..... warm. You moan as he thrusts swiftly. It does not hurt at all. You feel pleasure as your back arches. He is large, but your body handles it well. You moan again and he makes an enjoyed sound. He licks your stomach and breasts as he continues to thrust into you. You moan louder and he groans pleasurably. Your muscles tighten as you shiver. You never thought you would enjoy being raped, but this is really good. Your body is hot and he continues to go deeper inside of you. You continue to moan. He unties your legs only and they wrap around his waste. Your toes curl in orgasm and your stomach and parts beg for more. He sucks on your neck.

He keeps going and you feel yourself coming on him. He does the same inside of you. He thrusts quicker and you moan louder. "Ungh!" You arch your back further and he goes deeper because of it. This puts you over the edge and you can not stop. He thrusts and thrusts into you, coming inside. He kisses you and licks your neck. You enjoy this.

A while later he stops, exhausted. He reties your legs and throws a sheet over your naked, warm body.

HIIIIIII I am totally making a part two so I hope you liked thisssss byeeeeee! -lizzy