37 | One Hundred Percent Yes

Začít od začátku

"I'm gonna bribe him with food. I'm sure he'll be fine." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"He was up pretty late last night finishing up a song with Rocky in the back. They kept waking me up every time they got excited about how it sounded." Riker says, rubbing his eyes under his glasses. When I got up a couple hours ago, I put in my contacts and did a little bit of makeup to hide the scary face I had, which consisted of some moisturizer, concealer, powder and mascara. I didn't bother with foundation or blush and all that because I didn't have terrible skin.

"Ah, glad I slept through that. These pills are miracle workers." I say, giving him a head nod. I close my laptop, letting myself lean up against the seat and take a deep breath. "Although I kind of wish I slept longer." I whisper.

"What time did you wake up?" He asks.

"Like four thirty." I immediately reply.

"What the hell? Why?" He asks.

"Medication, Riker. She can't help it." Stormie tells him.

"Yeah, that and I went to bed the second we got done with the show." I say. "Like I actually forgot to plug in my phone and check my email like I usually do. It was absolutely insane how tired I was."

"But that's still only like six hours of sleep." He tells me. I just sigh and shrug my shoulders a bit.

"I usually get more, jet lag is kicking my butt. I'll start sleeping a couple more hours within the next week or two." I say to him. "I actually have a question for you, Riker." He furrows his eyebrows at me. "When Vanni and you first started dating... how long did it take before you two considering telling other people besides friends and family? I knew it took a couple years to officially announce it, but like... when did you stop caring about the cute photos strangers took of you and just letting people suspect things." He licks his lips real quick before messing with his hair.

"Uh, when it came to telling like, acquaintances, it took maybe tenish months to a year?" He questions. "But when we started dating we weren't exactly as big as we are now, so we didn't really have anybody take pictures of us. The only person to post those photos was mom. And obviously you guys posted pictures with her, but we really didn't mind. We knew we loved each other and never really imagined a life where we'd break up, so we kinda just stopped caring and started letting people see us out in the open and letting us comment on each other's photos. We took small steps, so it wasn't a big bombshell on the fans or anything." He explains.

"So is it a good or bad thing to let Rydel keep in moments for the videos?" I ask, referring to the one R6TV Rydel published on YouTube with us being all together again.

"Everyone's different. If you want to share your relationship with everyone, then just do it. Whether it's through a video on your Instagram story, a video on YouTube, an interview, or a photo you post, it doesn't really matter." He tells me.

"What about the easing into it?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess have Rydel keep in clips of you two play fighting like you always do, or have her film you two right after you sing If This Is Love." He explains. "Just talk to him, I'm sure you two can figure something out on how to share your relationship."

"What about the mean comments?" I ask. "Like, obviously we all get haters nowadays, but a ton of fan girls think that Ross is theirs and only theirs." He chuckles a little, completely agreeing with that statement.