Chapter 1

Roses POV
     It's a brand new year at regal a academy and I can't wait to go! The best thing is mom is teaching this year.
"Rose! It's time to go!"
"Okay mom!" I sat back running to the kitten and out the door. Mom and I then walk into the fimiler alleyway, mom pulls out a key.
"Wait mom, can I say the magic words, please please please." I say jumping around
"Fine Rose." I take the keys into my and say the magic words but I turned the key the wrong. Not knowing what I did I step through the portal thinking that there will be land beneath my feet but there's not.
     I miss doing this flying through the air!!!!!!
"Ahhhh" I hear my mom screaming
"Aw calm down mom"
"Rose Incase you haven't realize WERE FALLING FROM THE SKY. WERE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!" My mom said yelling at me. 
"We're not going to die, I do this all the the time."
" you do this all day."
"YES!!!! AND IT'S SO FUN."
"But Rose were falling to the ground!"
"Don't worry mom the dragon will catch us."
"What dragon?"
"Oh your right, there's no dragon. That's fine"
"What do you mean by that's fine" as we're falling to the ground I pull out my wand.
"Punkin Magic, punkin plane." A plane then sports and we jump into it and fly down to the ground safe and sound. We're quite early and mom had to go to a meeting so I just walked through the school yard to see if I knew anyone. I wonder what will this year bring?
Hawks POV
My granny had a meeting with the other teachers so I came early. I'm use to it I always come early it gives me a chance to prepare for the princesses so I'm ready to run. Today I decided to fly my dragon. As I was flying I saw blond hair, very fimiler blond hair, could it be Rose. As I flew closer I saw......
Astorias POV
   A new year, a new year with new better grades. I woke up and got all my books and I brushed my nice ivy hair. I then made my way to school. I was early and I was happy about it, but went to the Auditorium and waited for the ceremony that they do every year. I sat down reading books.
  Joys POV
Oh my frog it's a new year. I get to see all my friends again and there's going to be new students. I wonder if Rose will be late again.
Travis POV
Today is going to be my lucky day! The first day of school and I know for once I won't get yelled at by Astoria thanks to Roses mom working at the academy which means i don't have to pick her up anymore. I get to see LingLing again. Maybe I can confess to her. No no Travis you can't do that she'll think your crazy. I walk down the alleyway and turn the key and enter the fairy tale land.
   LingLings POV
Wow the first day of school another year to be a worrier. Yes grandmother IronFan will be proud of me once and for all. I can't wait to see everyone again.