A couple days later, Kazuto and Asuna decided to tell the rest of the gang. They all met up at Agils café, everyone arrived before Asuna and Kazuto did and were talking about why they were possibly called here. The couple and Yui entered the Café, and Rika came up to them.
"So, why are we all gathered here?" Rika asked with her hands on her hips and getting up in Kazutos face.
"J-jeez Rika, don't get up in his face like that." Asuna suggested.
Rika turned to Asuna and looked closely at her face. "You look.....different."
Rika was getting closer and closer until Keiko hit her in the head. "Rika! Don't be a weirdo!"
Rika covered her head from the pain. "But look at her, she looks different." Rika suggested
Keiko came close to Asuna and looked straight in her eyes. "Hmmmm..."
"Eh...." Asuna said uncomfortably
"Something does seem different." Keiko added. "Sinon, come over here."
Sinon had her arms and legs crossed sitting at the bar but came over to Asuna. Everyone stepped aside so she could get a better look. "Hmmm, your eyes are WAY different, and your ora is too." Sinon added.
"Okay! Can you guys please give her some space!" Kazuto ordered.
"Why are you being so protective?" Rika asked. "Did you do something to her?"
Kazuto put his hand on his head. "Not exactly..." he said in a guilty tone.
"I know that tone, Kazuto, what did you do to her?" Sugu asked
"I-I might've gotten her......pregnant." Kazuto said guilty but slowly.
Silence filled the room and Asuna sighed.
"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled in surprise.
All the girls huddle around Asuna asking questions about details, and the boys huddle around kazuto slapping his back in a friendly manner.
"Good job kiri-dog!" Klein said while playfully slapping his shoulder.
Kazuto forces his way through Klein, Agil, all the girls, and in front of Asuna with his hands out in front of him. "Guys, Hold on! Don't force yourselves on her!"
"Kazuto, does my mom know?" Sugu asked
Kazuto nodded. "She was actually the first one to know about it."
"What about her parents?" Sugu added
"I-I don't know, Asuna?" Kazuto turns to her.
"I don't know either, my mom must've noticed my change in behavior the other day but I don't......" Asuna paused and placed her hand on her head and fell to the ground. Kazuto quickly turned around and caught her before she hit the ground.
"Asuna! Asuna!" Kazuto yelled out to her but her eyes were shut.
"Asuna!" Everyone yelled.
Yui rushes over to her mothers side. "Mommy!?"
Kazuto places his head on Asunas chest. "Asuna...." kazuto whispered.
"Don't worry Kazuto she's fine, Pregnant women do this sometimes." Sinon said. "She'll wake up in a few minutes."
Kazuto sighed with relief.
When Asuna came through, she saw Kazuto hugging her, Yui by her side, and everyone else was giving her space. "K-Kazuto?" Asuna asked still half asleep.
Hearing his name Kazuto hugged her tighter. "Asuna, don't ever scare me like that again...."
Asuna felt bad for making him worry. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."
"Jeez, it wasn't just Kazuto that was worried about you." Rika added
"I'm sorry too guys." Asuna said
"Are you okay mommy?" Yui said with tears in her eyes.
"Aw don't cry, I'm fine." Asuna said hugging her.
"If it wasn't for Kazuto, you would've hit the ground hard." Keiko pointed out.
Asuna was surprised. "D-did you really catch me?"
Kazuto looked at her and nodded which made Asuna smile.
"We should probably head to the hospital after this, just to make sure you two are okay." Kazuto suggested.
Asuna nodded in agreement.
"Why don't you guys go know." Sugu suggested
Kazuto looked at everybody. "Are you sure?"
Everyone nods. "Yeah, besides I think I had enough excitement for one day." Rika said
Kazuto nods and helps Asuna stand up, once up, Asuna places her hand on her head again. "Sorry guys, got a little dizzy."
"We'll be right back, it should only take a second. Yui, stay here with everyone."
"Okay daddy!" Yui said cheerfully.
They get to the hospital and asked Aki (the nurse that helped Kazuto with GGO) to check on Asuna and the baby, Aki gladly accepted and took them to one of the rooms. Asuna laid down on the bed and Aki starts checking her while Kazuto sits next to her and tells her what happened.
"The baby's doing good, good thing you caught her Kazuto." Aki said while scanning the screen. "Do you guys want to see the baby?"
Kazuto and Asuna look at each other before nodding.
Aki pulls open Asuna's shirt and reveals her tiny bump. "Looks like your stomach is forming too." Aki says while squirting the warm clear liquid over it.
"That's warm." Asuna says
Kazuto holds Asunas hand tightly.
"What's wrong?" Asuna asked
Kazuto shook his head. "Nothing, I'm just nervous."
Aki gets the x-ray handle and puts it on her stomach, then the x-ray showed the baby and how small it was. Amazed, Asuna and Kazuto looked at the screen and Asuna tightens her grip on his hand.
"Do you guys want to know the baby's sex?" Aki asked.
They both shook their heads.
"It looks like the baby is healthy as can be and it's due date is......... late October which is 8 months away."

They return to Agils Café with smiles on their faces, when they entered the café Yui runs up to them and hugs them both tightly.
"What did you guys find out?" Rika asked.
"Well, the baby's due date is in late October and it's healthy as can be." Asuna answered
Everyone sighs. "That's a relief, I thought the baby was endangered or something." Agil says crossing his arms.
"No way!" Yui said. "As long is daddy is by mommy's side, no danger will come near her."
Everyone laughed.

Later that night, Asuna and Kazuto were laying in bed. "I can't believe we're going to be actual parents." Asuna says while laying on Kazutos chest.
"What do you mean? We're already parents." Kazuto said while gazing up at the ceiling.
"No, I mean with a baby that's half me and half you, a baby that we actually made."
"Yeah." Kazuto laid there and wondered about the future. "Aren't you scared about what's going to happen in the future?"
"A little bit." Asuna said
"What are you scared about?" Kazuto asked
"I'm scared about the last 7 months and if I'll bring the baby safely into this world."
"I believe you can do it, it won't be easy but I'll help you with every step of the way." Kazuto said putting his arm around her, pulling her closer to him.
Asuna nodded and they slowly fell asleep.