"Tell that bitch I'll be there soon." He yelled. She banged her spear on the floor and we kept going.

He flipped us over and I bounced up and down and he slapped my butt harder and harder.

"Oh fuck" He gritted through his teeth.

"Erik I'm so close." I moaned Ashe stroked.

"You better not cum." He said.

"Erik please." I moan feeling myself ready to reach my climax strengthen.

"Daddy said no." He said making me bouncing faster which made my legs shake.

"Erik!" I moan slapping my hands down onto his chest for support and he lifted me up and went in and out supper fast.

"Take it Reagan!" He said loudly. But I couldn't I tried to lift up off and run from how good it felt. "Nah you not running from me." He said pushing my body back down the same time he pounded into me.

"FUCK ERIK!" I yelled holding onto chest for life. He kept going and I knew soon I was going to cum. "Erik please let me cum." I whined as I moaned.

"No!" He said going deeper. I couldn't take it and then I felt my body start to tingle and I threw my head back and I felt all my juice come out of me and slide down his dick.

"N'Jadaka." I moaned as my legs shook more. I collapsed on his chest and tried to catch my breath.

"Didn't I tell you no?" He questioned. He pulled out and and smacked my ass hard with his hand that gave me a little more rush and more juices came out. He knew and he smirked. I rolled off of him and he stood up.

"Lay back on your stomach." He said and I was confused but did as I was told. I looked behind me and he smirked more making his dimples pop. Then it of know where he came down and started eating me out again. He slurped and flicked his tongue inside of me and added 2 fingers. I gasped and he kept going.

"Yes Erik!" I screamed. He finally stopped and then slid it in from the back.

"Arch." He said. I don't think my body could take anymore but I arched and he went in! He pounded harder and harder.

"Don't wanna listen to daddy hm? You better take it Rea, I ain't telling you again." He said as I tried to run again and he slapped my ass again. I put my face in the pillow and I grabbed the sheets tighter. He felt so good. "Fuck." He mumbled. "I'm about to cum." He said getting ready to pull out.

"No Erik please let me feel your cum inside me." I groaned.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Stop talking." I said and he smiled and began pushing more and more. I'm on birth control so I knew I would be okay. I felt his hands grow tighter around my waist. And finally I felt all of his warmth inside of me. "Uhhh fuck Reagan." He said pulling it and collapsing next to me.

I smiled and slowly moved closer to him. He looked down at me and pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"We need to shower again." I said

"Let's have the moment for a few more minutes." He said making his grip lightly tighter.

"I love you Erik." I said.

"I love you too." He said and we later there for about another 10 minutes.

I went to go stand up but my legs were so dead right now and I fell back on the bed and Erik started to snicker. "I got you Queen." He said coming over and picking me up. I laughed and rolled me eyes and we finally got back in the shower. He turned the water on after placing me back on the floor. He turned around and smiled at me so I smiled back. "God I missed you." He said.