"Why not?" He asked

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I know you won't hurt me. I know you would kill for me. You would never physically hurt me. You love me Erik." I said.

He stepped closer and pulled me into his body. The shower was now full of steam that surrounded us. Erik was standing under the water. At this point I was tired of waiting so I kissed him.

 At this point I was tired of waiting so I kissed him

He picked me up and pressed me on the back wall. He pulled away from my lips that were hungry for him.

"This entire bathroom is made out of vibranium." He said smirking.

"What does that mean." I asked confused.

"This bathroom is sound proof." He said. And with that he lifted my body above his shoulders with my legs around his face. He began to devour me. With each lick, and each flick my lips let out moans that grew louder. My hands were now gripping his dreads.

"Erik." I let escapee from my mouth with a gasp. He brought me back down smiling. He kissed my lips allowing me to taste myself. He turned me around and pushed himself inside slowly.

"ERIK!" I whined through my teeth with a moan.

"Damn Reagan." He said pushing more now going in and out.

"Erik don't stop." I begged.

"I won't." He said picking up speed and my legs were becoming weak. He noticed and pulled out and pick me up and brought me back to the bed.

"The bed is going to be soaking wet now." I laughed.

"Fuck the bed." He said then he smiled and pushed back inside and i gripped the sheets tightly. I bit my lips and arched my back and he must of liked that because he grabbed my hips and went harder.

"Youre so big!" I said now clawing his back.

"I lo-" He said before a bang came at door.

"The King request your presence." A woman said from the other side.
I giggled lightly and and he rolled his eyes.