Chapter 15

I DID NOT CHECK THIS. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES. ENJOY

Paris POV

We just got back from bowling. I got in my beetle and left. I decided to go back to the bowling alley because that cutie from earlier told me to meet him there after i ditch my family. I know he just wanna fuck but shit i just wanna fuck to.

I walked in there and i see him flirting with a little twig bitch. SO i walk my ass over there and looked at him

"Oh you came back. Cmon lets go to my house" He said before standing up

"Darryl, you just gonna leave me?" The twig said

"It was nice meeting you. Hope i see you again" Darryl said smiling his million dollar smile

We walked out and he got in his car and told me to follow him so of course i did.

We pulled up to the Hamptons hotel. I never seen this hotel in Georgia. But whatever, im just ready to get my back blown out.

Aleondre POV

The girls were upstairs playing GTA in my room. I always play GTA, Call of Duty, 2k, everything with my little sister. Because she always force me to play dolls. I really think dolls is teaching a bad example on kids. One, Barbie way to fucking skinny. And why tf i gotta buy Barbie & her fucking friends? If Barbie so fucking popular then why i gotta buy her friends? Huh? That question that will remain unanswered.

But i was getting kinda bored just sitting in my room so i decided to call my homeboy Trap.

"Hello" My nigga Trap answered high asf

"Nigga, you got some shit on that nigga Killa yet?"

"Naw. I gotta talk to that nigga security guard first. Tell me once again why the fuck you got me doing your dirty work. I told you that nigga smarter than you. He gone kill your ass. And you gone get your little sister in danger. Im not helping you with this shit. You on your own. Im not bout to get my daughter in this shit so good luck" And that nigga hung up the phone. Fucking pussy ass. I knew he was a pussy from the get.go.

Now that i gotta do all this shit on my own, i think ima go stay in a hotel so my sister dont get involved. So ima go pack me and my sister a bag & take her to Grandma Rose house.

"Angel?"

"What Dre. Im in the middle of a police chase right now. Ashley will take a message" I started laughing. My sister a clown

"Gel, you gone be staying with Grandma Rose for a few days. I gotta go away" Her eyes filled with water as she threw the remote down

"Why? Is it because i took Mom's wallet? If so i will go give it back right now" She said while crying. I picked her up and she layed her head on my shoulder

"No. Its not because of that but you do need to give that back. I have plenty of money for us"

"Okay. But why are you leaving?"

"I just wanna make sure i have everything under control. As soon as i find out that everything is okay i will come back home. Okay?"

"Yes" She said with her head down

"Now give big broder some love" She kissed my cheek and hugged me really tight

"I love you Dre!"

"I love you more"

"I love you most" (I think i got that off Tangled)

Lisa POV

I came home like yesterday and my dad is ignoring the crap outta me. I never meant to say that. Keshawn will always be my dad even thou i didnt exactly come out his balls. I came out of Dre's but he is just a sperm donor. Keshawn is my father.  I apologized like 80 times and he always says "its cool". Ugh!