Chapter 12: The Tri-City Schools Raid Trip

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): ._.

Mataro: 0_0

Aikuro: A splendid naked officer, the nude warriors of Nudist Beach *nipples shine*

(Y/N): ._.

Aikuro: Who do battle against the threat of Life Fibers! Aikuro Mikisugi! Let's begin!

Aikuro: Come on, Nude Shooting Star! *snap*

Aikuro snapped his finger and his car drove up next to him.

Aikuro: Come, Y/N! Our destiny awaits!

(Y/N): ._. I need an adult...

Aikuro: I AM AN ADULT!!!

Aikuro grabs Y/N and throws him in his car and they speed off in the direction Ryuko drove off to.

_____

_____

A Few Minutes Later

Aikido's Car: Nude Shooting Star (That is the actual name...)

Aikruo was quickly driving the car in the direction of Osaka, deftly avoiding cars and pedestrians.

(Y/N): ._.

Aikuro: *smirk* So, Y/N... tell me about yourself.

(Y/N): ...I wanna leave... Q_Q

Aikuro: Hahaha! Are you surprised to find out about my secret identity of being in Nudist Beach?

(Y/N): *avoids looking at shining nipples*

Aikuro: Alright. Enough jokes, who are you and what is your relationship with Matoi?

(Y/N): *sigh* -_- You're the second one to ask me that.

Aikuro: Well, what is your answer? You don't have anywhere to go, and I'm giving you a lift, the least you can do is answer my questions.

(Y/N): *sigh* I'm somebody who's probably in over his head looking for a friend. But to explain further, Ryuko's saved me on more than one occasion and is among a small group of people who haven't tried to kill me, so that automatically makes her someone that I worry about.

Aikuro: I like that answer, but I have a feeling that you're not sharing everything about yourself.

(Y/N): -_- Who knows...

Aikuro: *smirks* Seeing as how you've never hurt Ryuko, I'll let it slide... for now...

_____

_____

A Little While Later.

Osaka, Japan

Aikuro drove Y/N to just outside of the Osaka war zone

Aikuro: Well here you are! See you later and good luck! *drives off*