"We're fine, for now. I guess." Hansol said.

"That's good then." Taeyong said as he stood to announce something

"Boys! Sorry but, were having a mission later at 8 pm at xxx Bar, we'll be needing to finish some people there and also clean the mess they made." Taeyong announced as the others listened.

"Dang! When was the last time I went to a bar?" Ten excitedly said.

"Oh and yeah, we'll be also acting like normal people who goes into bars, when you talk, try to act as if youre flirting to not make it obvious. I'll let you to drink if you have a high tolerance in alcohol but if not then dont." Taeyong continued.

Everyone started packing everything that they'll be needing, not forgetting to call their stubborn brothers.

"Uh, hello?" Mark answered.

"Hey Mark, please go home early tonight and take care of Jisung and the others, they might be sleeping there tonight." Taeyong says.

"Oh ok, that's great though. Btw, take care hyung, dont over work yourself." Mark said.

"Yeah, of course. Ily, bye." Taeyong ended the call after Mark's reply.

"Nana? You there?" Hansol asked.

"Oh hyung! What is it?" Jaemin answered.

"Were not coming home tonight, so maybe you can sleep at Jeno's or probably at Mark's." Hansol says softly.

"Aww? Why? Where's Jaehyun hyung?" Jaemin asks, his hyungs chuckled.

"Nana, its me, Jaehyun. Please stay ok? And that guy who always stalks you! Beware of him ok? Sleep well. Love you bro." Jaehyun and Hansol both speaks for the last part.

While everyone started gathering in the living room after calling their bros, Doyoung was there already, staring his phone blankly.

"Hyung, sup?" Johnny asked.

"These kids wont answer my calls at all! They're really killing me!" Doyoung exclaimed his face full of worry.

"Just chill, Doyoung hyung. Those two might be bickering again wether who among them answeres your call." Taeil chuckled.

When everyone was complete they still waited for Doyoung's cousins to answer.

At last they did.

"DOYOUNG HYUNG!~" Donghyuck's voice boomed all over Doyoung's ears as his friends asked him to put it one loud speak.

"HYUNG!" Jeno shouted.

"Hey. Stop arguing, you might hurt yourselves. I wont be at hom-"

"Yep! I know that already! No worries. We'll be at Mark's this night!"

"Yeah, yeah. Be sure to take care of yourselves. Hm, k?" Doyoung said, his voice full of loveliness his friends noticed.

"Bye hyung! Take care too, we love you." Jeno said before Doyoung ended the call.

"You really sounded like a mom Doyoung." Johnny said with a chuckle.

"Hey atleast it was sweet." Taeil argued.

Taeil, is the only while Johnny has a older sister, Amber, but she was too busy so Johnny didnt bother calling her.

_____________________

When 8 pm strikes, everyone was now on their own position, wearing casual clothing but has some kind of ear piece or some kind of bluetooth earphone; placed on their ear.