"Michael calm down." Calum said and I walked into the toilet.

I finished and walked out, doing up my zipper.

"Lets get pissed." I said, picking my keys up.

We left, sneaking off campus to a little bar at the end of the road.

It wasn't great, it was okay.

There was underpaid skinny little sluts dancing on the bar when we walked in, Luke was over there like a shot.

I ordered numerous amounts of drinks that I'd never even heard of, getting pissed was the best way to get rid of the shit going on in reality and its all I'm willing to do whilst being a teenager.

Ashton sat at the bar next to me silently staring into space.

"Get over her." I huffed, picking one of the glasses of something up off the bar and downing it as fast as I could.

Calum was talking to some girls who had just got off the bar, slowly shuffling closer towards them.

He's pulled.

I carried on drinking, swaying to the music in a tipsy manner.

'The 1975' came on and Lauren flooded into my mind. operation 'take her virginity' is still underway.

"Yeah you wanna find love then you know where the city is!" The drunken girls sung, their arms in the air.

I rolled my eyes and carried on drinking until everything was blurry.

I couldn't see straight, everything was fuzzy and dots were appearing everywhere as I tried to stand up.

After that, everything was simply forgotten.

I woke up in a bed, confused.

"Where the fuck am I?" I whispered to myself.

A few moments later, my eyes were more focused, my head was still spinning but my eyes were clearer.

I was in a hospital.

My one phobia.

I was fine with dentists, hairdressers and everywhere like that, even haunted houses, but hospitals were my one phobia.

"Holy shit." I panicked.

A doctor came in and smiled at me.

"Please get me out of here." I panicked, still half drunk.

"I'm afraid you can't leave until all the alcohol is completely out of your system unless we flush your stomach." he said, his voice posh.

"Fuck!" I said, rubbing my head.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Two of your friends are in the waiting room." he said and I nodded.

He left to go and get them and the sick memories of the hospital came flooding through my mind.

I suffered from nightmares a lot, especially when I was younger, most of them involved hospitals and all the awful memories of them.

Luke and Ashton walked in, both had dark circles around their eyes and the smell of alcohol was practically radiating off them.

"You got really drunk." Ashton said, rubbing his eyes.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, ignoring Ashton.

"You were passed out in the middle of a bar and we were all drunk, your phobia of hospitals was the last thing on our minds." Luke replied, yawning.

"Where's Calum?" I asked.

"He pulled last night, no ones heard from him since." Ashton replied.

"Probably sleeping off all the alcohol and sex he had last night." Luke half chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sipped the water that the doctor bought me.

"I don't trust hospitals." I said, studying the machinery around the room.

"We know." Ashton replied.

"I've rung campus for you as well." Luke said and I nodded in appreciation.

"45 minutes ago we were still drinking." Luke groaned, pulling his phone out from his jeans.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"8am." he replied.

Holy shit I literally drunk all night.

My heavy eyes dragged themselves shut and I allowed myself to sleep in the scary, untrustworthy hospital, alcohol still running through my veins.