Never doubted

I sigh and look at the ground.

"What did they look like"? She wipes her eyes.

"My mom had Y/m/h and Y/m/e. My dad had Y/d/h and Y/d/e. They had a blue bandana wrapped around there neck". She raises her eyebrow at me. I realize that the sniper was me. I didn't know they were her parents and they tried to rape me....well the woman did. The man was in a store.

"I have to tell you something". She looks at me, her face covered in concern.

"It was me". I say. She stares at me and smiles.

"You did it"? She asks. I nod and she laughs.

"Why"? I let out a shaky breath.

"Your Mom tried to...rape me. And your Dad tried to rob me". She sighs and looks at me.

"Did my Mom actually rape you? Because that's not right".

"No. She tried though".

Me and Sniper have grown close over these past few months...like really close. We've made out alot and we were so close to doing it one time but she got insecure and gave up. I'll admit she's worth the wait but all I want to do is rip her clothes off.

I stare down the street while I watch out for any threats. I see Sniper run down the street towards the house and I just watch her breasts bounce as she runs. I know im not supposed to do that but I can't help myself. She's just perfect.

I feel myself starting to get hard and I groan as I look away from her and try to think of something else.

Someone covers my eyes and giggles.

"Guess who". Sniper whispers in my ear. I smerk.

"Addy"? I say. She laughs and uncovers my eyes.

"Nope it's just your girlfriend". I smile.

"That's even better". She smiles back and sits on my lap. She smerks at me and I blush a deep red.

"So 10k. Whatcha wanna do"? She starts to grind on me a bit and I let out a small groan.

"I-i dunno how...about you"? She smerks evily at me and places a kiss on my neck.

"I think you know". She kisses my neck again, slowly nibbling on it. I let out a satisfied moan and she smiles against my neck.

"10k. I cleard the house next door and I was wondering if you would like to go over with me"? She kisses my lips and I nod. She opens the front door of the house and yells to the group that were leaving.

Addy comes out moments later to take watch. She pulls me to the side and hands me a box. I look up at her. She smiles at me.

"Your gonna want to use one. Have fun". She pats my shoulder. I nod, not knowing what to say.

Me and Sniper arrive at the house and she immediately drags me upstairs and into a room. I push her onto the bed and pull her shirt off.

I stare at her chest and she blushes.

"Um 10k. Is this your first time"? I nod. She smiles at me and kisses my lips.

"Me to". She grabs my hand and places it on her bra. I freeze, not knowing what to do.

"You know how this works right"?

"Yeah". I reply. She removes her bra and my shirt. I grab her left breast and slightly massage it. She moans so I keep doing it.

She starts rubbing herself but I take over. I remove her shorts along with her underwear. She does the same to me.

I pull at condom on and look down at her. She nods her head and I start to go in. She practically screams and I pull out.

"I-im sorry. What's wrong"? She laughs.

"Sorry. Your just so big, it really hurt. I'll be ok now". I blush and nod my head. I push into her again and moan along with her. I pick up pace and that earns me a moan every thrust.

She's practically screaming in pleasure so I guess im doing something right. I go deeper and she arched her back. She squeezes my shoulders and I lean down to kiss her neck.

"10k! Im close". I moan in response and pick up pace. I feel a knot form in my stomach then overwhelming pleasure washes over me.

I squeeze the blankets beside her and let out a satisfied moan. She cums soon after and I pull out. I watch as her chest heaves up and down.

"When you felt insecure was that just a cover up because you thought I was going to be bad"?

"Never doubted you".

Hope you enjoyed! Someone has requested for me to make a Seeing Red pt2! So that will be my next chapter! Thanks for requesting BlueButterfly96!