Chapter 11: Nue Hareemeh?

Start from the beginning

Gamagoori: Yes!

Satsuki: I have something I'd like for you to do...

_____

_____

Meanwhile

Y/N's No-Star Apartment

Y/N decided to rest at home for the day, given how much trouble occurred yesterday during the Sudden Death Runoff Election, he assumed that the school would be under repair, so he wouldn't miss any classes.

(Y/N): I hope Ryuko's okay. She really wore herself out. Maybe I should visit-

Before Y/N could finish his thought Mako and a black haired student bursted into Y/N's apartment.

Mako: Y/N!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): *screams in shock*

???: Y/N! I need your help!

(Y/N): AAAAAH!!!!- who's this, Mako?

Mako: Ah! This is-

Shinijiro: I am Shinijiro Nagita!! Former-member of the Newspaper Club!

SHINIJIRO NAGITA

Shinijiro: I have come to you to ask you for your help!

(Y/N): ...In?

Shinijiro: You and Ryuko Matoi are the only students to ever stand tall against the tyranny of Satsuki Kiryuin! Please! Lend me your strength to help end this horror!

(Y/N): No.

Shinijiro: Rejected!? Wait! I really need your help Y/N!

(Y/N): Please stop. Besides it's Ryuko you want, not me. I've kinda always just been dragged into things. -_-

Shinijiro: I know you're strong as well! I saw your fight at the Sudden Death Runoff Election!

(Y/N): I didn't fight anyone. I just helped Mako calm Ryuko down.

Shinijiro: You are too modest! I know you are strong! With yours and Matoi's strength we can finally end the oppression of the Kiryuins!

(Y/N): Riiiiight. Speaking of Ryuko, how is she, Mako?

Mako: She woke up, but she doesn't want to put on Senketsu anymore.

(Y/N): Oh.

Shinijiro: Maybe if you both talk to her, she'll use her uniform's power again!

(Y/N): That sounds stupi-

Mako: That's a great idea! Let's go, I'll lead the way.

(Y/N): Mako, No! I wanted to sleep in today!

Completely ignoring Y/N's pleas, Mako grabbed his arm and dragged him out of his apartment. As the they ran Y/N couldn't help but notice that Shinijiro was staring at him, rather intensely.