DATING LEE DAEHWI — ♡

♡ — dae will get extremely clingy

♡ — dae will get extremely clingy. whether you're around or not, he'll want to be attached to youhugs, snuggle sessions, and hand holding for a bit will please him enough.

♡ — several, several kisses. like, at least every five minutes he'll want a kiss. dae just feels that a lot of love can be shown through kisses, and all he wants is for you to feel loved.

♡ — you're probably going to hear billions of compliments leave his mouth that are directed towards you. he feels that you should know that he thinks you're beautiful — or that whatever you worked on looks really good. giving you the appreciation you deserve is his everyday goal.

♡ — no matter where he stands in the relationship, he will want to spoil you

♡ — no matter where he stands in the relationship, he will want to spoil you. dae wants to give you everything you could imagine having. if it puts a smile on your face, he'll do anything to make it yours.

♡ - saying dae can get jealous is being generous — there are no words to describe how he feels when he sees you all lovey-dovey with someone else. thankfully, he's not one to get in physical fights — but he will show that you're his.

♡ — one huge thing is flirting. not just to be intimate and sexual, but to show that the relationship is still fresh and that he's content with you. flirting is his way of showing interest — but in some cases, he probably does want to get in your pants.

❛ i'm cute, you're cute — we should like, date .