Realisation

Its been two days since we left mine. Nothing that exciting has actually happened. Me and Andy are really close I feel like I've known him all my life when in reality its only been two days. I say me and Andy are really close but then I'm close to all of the boys, Warped tour starts in 3 days so thats how long we have to make it to our first destination I'm really excited to play my new record! I hope the fans like it cause you know your nothing without your fans and I know I am nothing with out my snakeys!

Were about 1 day and a half from arriving at the venue where we set up and meet the other bands and performers I'm excited to see who is touring with us.

"Juliet were stopping to get something to eat, do you want to ome with?" Ashley asked

"Yeah sure" I replied while walking off the bus to be greeted by everyone but CC. 

"Wheres CC?" 

"Oh he should be here right about now" Jake replyed and just as he finished CC walked out of the bus.

"Right we ready to go?" CC asked

"Yep" replied Andy

We started walking and I started off with Ashley by my side but when I looked again there andy was looking at me and smiling. With that smile you just cant help but smile back at him.

"You know you look beautiful Juliet" Andy whispered in my ear. I think he said it just to make me blush cause when I did he smirked. 

"You dont look that bad yourself Gazell legs, yep I saw that interview" and with that I winked and walked ahead just so happened to be walking next to Ashley.

Andys P.O.V-

Wow just wow, I mean i did it to make her blush cause its cute when a girl blushes bit she really is beautiful and then we she walked off giving me a view of her ass asdfghjkl I couldnt help but feel something. Something in my pants if you know what I mean...

But she is perfect. while she walked ahead and i was day dreaming when i snapped back to reality i saw Ashley had his arm round Juliets waist. I couldnt help but feel jealousy. Why? I dont know. She isnt even my girlfriend but I feel like shes mine. Wait. Do I like Juliet? I hope not. It wasnt that long ago that I broke up with scout. But Scout never made me feel like this, I mean she has a baby face and she is pretty young yes she is older than me but still young, and she was mine when i was young. And I feel like I have matured as a person and Juliet is so mature and amazing, smart beautiful and amazing. 

Okay.

Im going to say it cause I know its true. 

I like Juliet more than a friend.

*Sorry its been AGES since i did the first chapter first reason i didnt know what to write, i know key points of the story but not all and i know this is the second chapter but i dont want andy rushing into it and it going to fast cause i dont know about some people but i hate it when they meet say a concert and then he meets her and then asks her out the same day. the second reason its been AGES is that my internet has been down and i just got it back up like 20 mins ago before i started writing this. Also give me ideas what to do until he asks her and what you want to happen, so comment rate add to your libary and all that stuff cause i would love you all so much:* alright bye!*