Love eternal

Caleb POV:

I don't want to be king. I'm not ready.

I feel like I'm being pressured to do so.

I'm also forced to marry a ugly princess. I told my father that I don't want to marry until I'm truly in love with a girl.

But of course he said* you must marry if it's good for your people* I hate that motto.

I'm about 17 years old and in next the line for the throne.

We are a neighboring country from a mysterious forest and the creatures there called the eternals.

I'm not allowed there, say it to dangerous for me.

As I walk down the hallway I hear my father talking to some councilors.

" my son is not going to ascend to the throne without marring someone from a neighboring country."

" sire, you are growing old. He needs to take the throne about a year or two from now he needs to marry."

" I know, I know feather wil. But it's either he's going to marry this girl, or some other girl he finds."

Once I heard this I thought that maybe I could not find a girl to marry, but to go into the forest and find someone to help me to change his mind. Like a wizard or something .

I packed my bags and got my horse.

It was nearly sunset, red,yellow,orange, with a hint of purple,as I rode into it towards the forest that my father dare not go. I'm not my father.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Stella POV:

The day started out wonderful, full of life. My wings shimmered in the sunlight as I flew into the meadow. I wish I had love someone to talk to , to tell my secrets to. Not that I didn't have any friends, I have a couple, Natasia, and Sarah.

I was looking through the bushes I heard my fathers voice calling my name.

I can't believe he wants me to marry a selfish, nieve, and so unattractive elf prince. Just because I'm an ( elf) princess don't mean I have to be protected all the time. I'm not a fragile flower. I decided to walk along a path that may lead to a human kingdom. I've always wanted to go to one of those, seems so interesting. As I walk along I hear a rusting . I emedetly fly up into a tree and wait to see what it is . I grab my bow and get ready to shoot and in case I'm in apposition where I could use my magic..

Then I see a boy, quite cute and it looks like he's my age but human. Should I shoot or watch?