Chapter 2: skittles

His birthday was just a day ago,and all he could think about was Angelika. Like was she eating good? Does she miss me? Does she remember me? point being, she was all he could think about.

After a day of him moping around the house about it, Mr. Freeman  kicked him out of the house.

"And don't come back until you talk to that little girl! Moping around my house like a damn fool."

So Riley did what he was told and went to Jazmine's house.

Of course she was there, wearing only half of a shirt(hardly that) She was a goddess....

"Hey Reezy!" Anjelika shouted to him. She was hanging on the couch, Proving that she was very flexible.. Riley thought about all of the things he could do with a girl so flexible.. his fav=ce quickly heated.

"Hey Riley!" Jazmine smiled, and yelled in her God awful voice.

Angelica's voice was nothing like Jazmine's, which was squeeky and annoying. Hers was soft, yet strong. and beautiful.

"What up,Barbie..Jelika."

"Well I have to go to art class with daddy in-

"Jazzzmine! Are you ready for our first day of art class with Mr. Jean?"

"Yes daddy! You guys can stay here if  you want to."

"Nah, we strait Jazzie boo, have fun with the pops fo me though." she chucked the deuces up.

"Okay, well I'll be back later. Byyye!"

Jazmine closed the door. He stared at her as she got her bag and put her stuff in it.

"So you wanna head to the crib?"

"Fo' sho'"

They walked out of the house and to her house in silence.

She opened her door.

"Ma, you there?"

"Yes baby!"

A older looking Anjelika came down the stairs.

"Oh,who's your friend, Jelly?"

Jelly?

"Yea. Don't call me that. this is Reezy."

"Nice to meet you...Reezy?"

She smiled and hugged Riley tightly.

"Ma! Come on, let the boy breathe!" Anjelika pried him out of her hands.

"I'm sorry Reezy, but the only person Jelly has talked to is that sweetie, Jazmine. I'm just glad she is making friends!"

"Yea, mom, we goin' upstairs."

"Oookay! Just don't do anything to get pregnant, Jelly!

Her mom and her were totally different.

As they walked up the stairs, he looked around. There were no boxes.

" I thought you guys just moved in?"

"Yea, my ma unpacked already."

He was impressed, but he did not say that.

"Didn't you just move here?"

She smirked as she opened her room.

"2 weeks ago. My mom unpacks fast, what can I say?"

He looked around. there were rappers all over the room. older rappers. He saw people like Tupac and notorious B.I.G, to drake and Lauryn hill. The strange thing was that they were painted, not pictures.

There was a purple desk with an Apple laptop on it. A flat screen TV on the wall opposite of her purple bed, and purple floors.

"Sit." She pointed to a purple beanbag.

He obeyed her and sat.

"So, what you like doin' Reezy?"

He sighed and looked at her going through a section in her desk. She had her ass in the air.

"Huh?"

"I- I !uh, like art? I like art!" Reezy! he thought. get it together.

"I like art, I like being a g-

"Wait, nigga, did I hear you say that you like? like being a G?! I should pop a cap on ya ass!" She pulled out a sniper.

"Take it back!"

"Woah! Bitch put dat-

"You call me a bitch?! Nigga did you just call me a bitch?!"

"I'm sorry, calm down damn. I take it back!"

He was scared like a bitch.

"Calm down. If I wanted ta shoot ya, I woulda already did it."

She shot him and he waited for the blow.

Instead, a light purple skittle hit his eye.

"I custom order my skittles." she said proudly.

And they talked and ate skittles the rest of that day.