Chapter 1: Escaping a Dying World

Magsimula sa umpisa

Blackhand just looks at them. "I respect Gul'dan, but a warrior is not made. They are forged in battle," he tells them, then turns away and walks off. Then Durotan looks back at the fell orc. "Do you think Blackhand strong enough without it?" he asks him and Trandya then looks back at the fell orc, the orc looks back at him, "Why be strong enough, when you're stronger still?" he asks them and then flexed for them. Trandya was not impressed, Orgrim just 'hm' at him, "Desperate, so you're green." he states then started to laugh, Durotan joins in, Draka joined in with a smile. Trandya looks away as she was smiling trying not to laugh, but failing at it.

~8~8~8~

The next day came as all clan gathered at the gate, Durotan and Oigrim held bags over their shoulders, Trandya followed after them as her hand along with her mother, keeping her hand on her shoulder "So many clans in one place Oigrim, Laughing Skull, Blackrock. All have been summoned." Durotan tells his best friend, "It will be a mighty war band, I just wonder who will be left to fight?" Oigrim said to Durotan. Trandya looks at all of the warriors that have come, some glared at her, but she snarls at them, then she followed after her father and uncle as they walk over to a table. Durotan dumps his bag, presenting the victims of his ax. Then the little orc glares at him, "This all you have?" he questions him, "No." Orgrim states and dumps the second bag, presenting more of his dead. The gates then open and the clam walks inside.

Then the orc lead Durotan, Orgrim, and Trandya and they look at him, "Who fights for your clan?" he asks them, then Chief of Blackhand clan walks up to them, "Blackhand." Orgrim states and the two look over at, then Durotan and Trandya turn to him as well. Durotan places his ax as Trandya was crossing her arms. He then inhales. "You are no monsters," he states then looks at the young warrior. "Blacksky!" he calls out and the 9-foot orc turns to him. "You live, you get to join my Warband, you die my wolf will be well fed," he states as Blacksky removes his weapons and wristbands, then roars at them, pounding his fist and jumps down. Trandya raises her eyebrow at him and then looks at her father. "Warband?" he questions, exchanging looks with her and Orgrim. "I've matched my clan for a month to be here, where is this new homeland you have summoned us. The lands we have seen or either dead or dying," he questions as Orgrim slides his hammer off his shoulder, glaring at the wannabe warrior. "We're conquering another world." he informs them, Trandya shot her eyes at him, "Is that even possible?" she asks him, We will see, but only to those that are brave enough to fight for it," he informs them, she then exhales looks away. "Let me fight this old fang, I'll break his bones." Orgrim growls, Durotan just places his hand on his shoulder as Trandya ran her hand over her braids, "You are not afraid, are you?" Blackhand questions Trandya, the two look at her as she then looks at Blackhand and then removes her weapons and wristbands. "I won't fight on baseless promises," she informs him, he smirks and Durotan places his hand on her shoulder. She looks at him, smiles and nods assuring him. He removes his hand and she jumps down into the pit.

The orc growls at her as she stretches her arms out, he then charges at her as she charges right at him, then she jumps and then grabs his horn, spins right around him, making him twist his head and she slams him right down the ground, breaking his neck. She then steps away and turns to them. Backhand frowns as Orgrim and Durotan smirk at her in pride. "Monster enough for you, warcheif?" Orgrim asks him. She then walks back to the side of the pit, getting out. "Feed them."

~8~8~8~

The Frostwolf clan looks at the other clans as she then looks ahead at the great gate, she then felt fear gripping at her spine. Draka ignores it and followed after her uncle and father, they then walk looks at her and places her hand on her shoulder, making Trandya look at her, "Deep breaths, my daughter." she whispers.

Trandya nods and took deep breaths, calming down. They were all gathered together, coming to a stop as a cold whispers echo over the mountains, Trandya steps closer to Draka as she places her hand on Durotan's shoulder. "What is that?" she asks him as they look at the gate. "Gul'dan's magic," he answers as the green magic called Fel lighted the edge of the gates, Gul'Dan looks over at the clans and then slams his staff down, silencing them. "The few that were offered up for my magic... is life," he tells them and Trandya looks at the Draenei prisoners in the cages at the base of the great gate, they were crying out for mercy. "We only have enough prisoners to send through our strongest warriors. But that will be enough, the enemy is weak, when we arrive we will take them as well." Gul'Dan tells them and the clan cheered.

Trandya exchanged looks with Draka "We will build a new portal and when it is complete, we will bring through all... of the Horde." he said, turning to the portal, the warriors started to charge, he then started the spell. Trandya watches in horror as the Draenei prisoners life essence were being drained, she then places her forehead on Draka's shoulder, looking away. Draka then pulls her along, Trandya then looks at the portal seeing the fell magic charge the portal and she could see the sky on the other side. She walks up the slat, stepping closer to the portal. She stood next to her mother as Oigrim went in, not before smiling at Durotan. Then the Chieftain turns to his daughter and wife. "Let me go first, stay with your mother," he tells them, they both look at him and he steps into the portal.

Trandya swallows her fear down, then grips her mother's hand, she then smiles at Draka who smiles at her, then they both looked at the portal and they both step closer, both of them close their eyes and step inside the portal. They both open them seeing darkness all around them, but then Draka gasp in pain, Trandya grips her arm as her mother places her hand on her belly. She then looks over at Durotan and he reaches out for them, but Draka misses his hand by inches and continued to cry out in pain. Then a tree passes them as they floated to the light, Trandya gasp as she pulls herself out of the portal and then turns back and pulls Draka out as well. "Mother? Mother!!" Trandya cries as Draka crawls away, then pulls off her stomach plate, continues to cry out. Then Durotan pulls himself out, seeing Trandya trying to help Draka, he then runs to them, but Blackhand places his hand on Durotan's chest, stopping him. "With child?! You dare bring that wench and weakling into my Warband?!" Blackhand questions him. Durotan looks at him then back at his family. "Let me go, Blackhand! Draka!!" he calls out as Gul'Dan walks over to them, Trandya moves over behind Draka as the baby was coming. "Push! Push!" she tells her, Draka then screams out and pain, pushing the child out. Trandya then was holding the dead baby in her arms. She gasps in shock as he was cold and dead. Draka pants from exhaustion and Durotan was heartbroken.

Gul'Dan looks at Trandya as she held the baby closes, she then presses her forehead against the baby's and a small stream of light passes from her mouth into the baby's, then peach color returns to the baby's skin, Trandya pulls away as the baby pulls his hands and feet to his body, coughs and started to cry. Durotan gasp, hearing his son's cry. Trandya exhales and then looks over her shoulder at Gul'dan as he was looking down at her, he then handed his staff to an orc and held his hands out, "Give me the child." he tells her, she swallows and slowly moves her hands out gently placing the child in his hands. He then turns to the Horde and raises the child into few, "Another warrior for the Horde!" he shouts and they all cheered for him. He then places the child in one hand, turns back to Trandya, then his hand shot out and grips her throat. She gasps and Blackhand held back Durotan, "How did you do that?" Gul'Dan questions her, raising her off the ground and into the air. She gags, gripping his hand. "I...I don't...know," she answers. He tightens his grip, she then chokes. "I have never seen magic like yours... what is it?" he asks again and he saw the look in her eyes, no fear. But courage as she was growling, baring her wolf fangs at him, "I... do not... know..." she said again, gagging feeling the air in her lungs leave her. "Gul'dan don't... she's my daughter!" Durotan shouts. Then Gul'dan looks at him, then he lets loosens his grip and Trandya drops to her knees, gripping her throat, coughing as air rushes back into her lungs.

Draka crawls to her and held her shoulders, Durotan exhales and Gul'Dan's turned to them and gave the child to them, Trandya looks up, pulls her hands away and held her baby brother. He then took back his staff, "Keep a better eye on her then." he warns and walks off. Trandya pants as she looks up at Gul'dan as he left. Her eyes bore into his bone spiked back, she knew he was trouble and wasn't letting on to how he came in possession of the Tainted Fel magic.

But she knew that she must hold her tongue or her clan will suffer from her stubbornness.