Chapter 11: Sober Up

Following his interlude with the police (Austin noted that in almost 17 years, he had had no interactions with law enforcement, and within the last 6 weeks, he had had two such episodes), Austin texted Jayden. Maybe the two could get together for lunch? Jayden quickly assented and the two settled on a quiet café halfway between the two. They would meet there at noon.

At noon, Austin turned the corner on what appeared to be a neighborhood commercial street and saw Jayden standing by the front door to the café.

They went inside and got a table, ordering a pizza. Neither talked much during the meal. They spent it eating and looking away from each other, except every now and then when one found the other looking at him. Ever so briefly before staring away. And neither was uncomfortable that there wasn't much talking during the meal.

As he was finishing the last slice, Austin asked Jayden if he'd like to back to his place to play some video games. Austin was pretty sure Jayden had band practice—the show was ever so close—and what therefore surprised when Jayden accepted the invite.

"No practice this afternoon," Jayden said.

"Oh? How'd that happen?"

"Charlie thought we'd been practicing enough as it is. Well, practicing, eating meals together. You know what he meant. We're all taking the afternoon off. And everyone agreed not to see anyone associated with the band. So you're ok for this afternoon," Jayden said with a smile.

Austin called for an Uber and they took the brief trip to Austin's house.

At Austin's house, they quickly went to Austin's bedroom.

"Some video games?" Austin asked.

"You need to ask?" came Jayden's reply.

The boys laid down on their bellies on the floor, both focused on the screen in front of them.

The first game quickly concluded with Austin coasting to victory. However, it wasn't so much that Austin won as that Jayden lost. Jayden personally cursed himself, realizing that he had long since stopped focusing on the game. He found himself challenged to concentrate on the game.

Gently, ever so gently, almost effortlessly, he wiggled his foot until it touched Austin's ankle. Jayden gradually stroked Austin's calf. Austin made no effort to move away. He said nothing. Either he was ignoring Jayden's action or he enjoyed it. But he gave no hint of which. Until he blew an obvious move in the game. At that point, Austin hung his head down as he put down the controller, looked at Jayden, and nodded once, quickly.

Thank god, Austin thought, that his parents were out at a celebration for the birth of someone's child. Safely out.

Jayden quickly put down his controller and looked away from Austin as he slowly, deliberately wiggled towards him, his leg slowly creeping up Austin's calf. Austin took in a deep breath as he began to reach towards Jayden. Jayden began to feel a familiar twitching in his groin as warm blood made its way towards the cavernous tissues of Jayden's penis. His mind briefly flashed back to his failed effort to give Austin a blowie. He turned towards Austin as his hand reached out to clutch Austin's ass.

Austin's mind flashed to his first sex with Chezdon. As much as he enjoyed the experience, his dick wasn't nearly as hard as it was now--straining to the point of being painful from its imprisonment in his boxer briefs. He wanted to feel Jayden deep inside of him, Jayden's dick pushing hard in and out and in so doing massaging that base of male sexual sensitivity, creating the sensations that Austin knew would elicit ever so soft moans. For a brief moment, he was grateful that he had had the foresight to have bought condoms and lube.

As soon as Jayden's hand touched Austin's ass, it began to move down to Austin's taint, the magical space between dick and ass, even as Austin reached out to wrap his arm around Jayden's neck, trying to bring the boy's lips over to touch his own.

Jayden leaned towards Austin, and feeling his engorgement trapped, whispered as quietly as he could, "Let's get onto your bed."

Austin nodded his head, and both boys silently relocated onto the bed, Jayden on facing Austin, the latter on his back with legs spread apart. They gently kissed, lips beginning to press together with increasing firmness. Jayden deepened the kiss, and Austin quickly unbuttoned Jayden's shirt and in one fluid motion, quickly removed the piece of clothing and tossed in the air. Austin didn't care where it landed.

Jayden did the same with Austin's shirt, though with Austin lying on his back, the shirt did not come off of him as easily. The shirt ripped. Austin didn't care much—he could buy a new shirt. Besides, it would provide a memory of this day. Jayden flung the rented shirt into the air, where it landed on the desk chair.

Austin quickly unbuckled Jayen's pants and pushed them down just underneath Jayden's knees as Jayden did the same with Austin's pants. Because Austin was lying down, Jayden had to push the pants down while Austin lifted his ass off the bed even as Jayden remained perched on his elbows over Austin.

Austin now went back to taking off Jayden's pants, now somewhere around Jayden's calves, as his hand briefly touched the coarse hairs on the inside of Jayden's leg. Austin felt as though a bolt of electricity had shot through his body even as Jayden almost reflexively spread his legs while pressing down. He wanted to Austin to feel his engorgement, to know that Jayden was leading. Austin was only too happy to yield to Jayden's silent direction—so long as Jayden would penetrate him as soon as possible. The sexual tension in the room, now already thick, continued its rise.

In a split instant, though, Austin was distracted by the unmistakable sound of the knob on the closed door to his bedroom being turned.